(㇏(33)ノ)

“Scary vampire!”

“Unbelievable…” Zelda gasped. The first thing she took notice of was the hair, “and those eyes…”

Alpha chuckled nervously, Wennie kept driving and Zelda couldn't stop staring at where Dan had disappeared.

Eventually, the entrance of a lonely looking farm appeared. “Wennie, make our guests feel welcome while I go find our…other guests.” Before Wennie could object, Alpha had already disappeared down the road, transforming into a 5'6 ft tall wolf, once he has disappeared behind he bushes.

“Seriously…” Wennie groaned, looking into the mirror.

She pulled the Jeep up in front of the red and white painted steps of the farm house. “Right, this way.” She said.

“Why are we at this dump?”

“Girls, please. I was raised here.” They went quiet, rolling their eyes.
Wennie awkwardly opened the door letting the family walk first.

“I bet this place has fleas and ticks.”

“Agatha.” Eric said in a warning tone. Agatha, folded ger arms, playing with the straps of her black dress.

Both gawked when they saw the inside. Inside, everything was bustling with life and looked nothing like te outside. “Are those…humans?”

“Yes, this is a refuge camp for humans.”

In the kitchen, that seemed fairly small from the outside, a cooking class was going on, the living room had arts and crafts classes on and from upstairs music could be heard.

“There's a whole lot more, trust me. The place has underground rooms as well where we have a whole clinic, therapy, classes and rooms where everyone sleeps.”
Wennie lead them to a room that was quieter than the rest.
“I'm just going to check up on something. Feel free to explore this floor for now. I'm sure my father will be here soon.”

Awkwardly chuckling, she left.

She found Warrick in his room meditating. “Where's Dan and Devon!”

“They went out hunting. Dan had a nightmare or something.” Warrick said in a mellow tone.

“Oh god! They weren't supposed to leave! Dan's mother is here!”

“Wait, for real! I have to see that unfold. It's been bugging me!”

“Not the time and you and Devon cannot show yourself to them!” Wennie started, “But I think it's too late now for that! Oh god! This is a disaster!”

Warrick stared at her, not knowing exactly what to do of the situation. Wennie caught glimpse of movement outside and saw Alpha.

Warrick stood next to her when she groaned. “Quickly get your brother away! Dan's mother can't see either of you two.”

“I'm sorry, have you seen the strength that vampire has -”

“I don't care, just do it. Zelda can expose what we're trying to do here!” Before Warrick could object, Wennie had left.

Warrick stared gobsmacked at where Wennie stood and then looked where Alpha started to come to a stop. “Oh, deer blood.”

Going out through the window, Warrick sped down to them.

“Don't you start, too.” Devon immediately said.

“Start what? I want to have some blood with my brother?” Warrick started.

“No, the deer is for Dan and I'm going to see his mother. Don't even try.”

Devon, Dan and Warrick turned towards the sounds of bones snapping into place, jumping when the sound was heard.