(㇏(24)ノ)

Quinton impatiently waited at the dinning table of his hosts. He sighed when neither the Princess or the Queen have arrived.

He was about to stand up, annoyed that he had wasted so much time when the Princess entered, wearing a lavishly expensive dress.

“Good morning, Princess Anna.” Quinton immediately greeted.

“Good morning, Prince.” Princess Anna spoke in a deep Russian accent.

“Is the Queen going to join us for breakfast?”

“She doesn't eat breakfast here. It's just the two of us.” Anna said as she sat down at he usual seat, which is across of Quinton's seat.

Quinton sat down. After this, I'll be able to start searching for the gem. Quinton looked at the princess and frowned to himself. She's so self centered, just like her mother. It's annoying!

Quinton kept reminding himself of his mission. Find the gem! Biting back a snarl, he looked at the princess. “You look ravishing, Princess.”

The princess looked at him up and down. She clicked her tongue looking away. Quinton's eye twitched in annoyance.
“If you want to marry me, you should just ask and stop trying to flatter me.”

“I'm not interested in marrying anyone at the moment, Princess. That's my brother's concern.” Quinton said, forcing his tone to be friendly. “I was merely complimenting your beauty.”

“Th other brother is better looking.”

Warrick! Warrick is better looking than me! Quinton's eyes took upon a dangerous red glow, but quickly faded away when food had arrived with the finest of goat blood.

Focusing on his food and the blood, he ignored the princess. (not that she said anything.)

For a split second he wondered whether Devon and Warrick were in better situations than him.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Devon smiled at the crowd in front of him. He delivered a great speech to them just a moment ago about the mission and path of this new research facility he is about to officially open.

The front side of the facility, housed a small museum about the history of the vampires and how the Moonshire Family and the Kataoka Family had worked together to find a way to conquer the sun. Now with the research underway with a newly discovered flower, the two families had once again come together to make another great step for vampire kind.

Devon and the eldest of the Kataoka family children held each a golden scissor. Anaki Kataoka held the right side of the red ribbon while Devon held the left.

Both gave each other a slight nod, cutting at the ribbon at the same time. They then held the ribbon up in the air as photographers immediately took a million photos of the moment.

By the time that it was time for the after party, Devon wanted nothing more than to just go to his room and speak to Dan over the phone.

When morning had arrived in the Moonshire Territory, Devon had tried to call Wennie's phone as he did the past two days, but received no answer or explanation afterwards.

Anaki kept him distracted with work and small things like, 'maybe they're just having too much fun' and 'they're probably sleeping in and sleeping too early.'

Devon knew something wasn't right. Once he finds out what, then maybe he'll calm down.

Once the party is over, he'll call his mother and find out.