Meeting Him for the First Time

"Onee-san! Aniki! You better wake up before Mama knocks you up with her frying pan!" Takumi said as she opened both of her siblings' doors simultaneously as they were right next to each other.

"Kumi! It's 6 in the morning," Mayu said sleepily.

"You're way too energetic for a ten year old," Yuki yawned.

"Come on, Onee-san, Aniki! Don't you guys remember? Aniki, you have a flight to catch to Italy! Onee-san, you need to go to university!" Takumi said as she basically dragged her two siblings out of bed.

"Mama! I got them to wake up!" Takumi exclaimed as their mother, Midori looked at her children as she cooked.

"Is that tamagoyaki, Mama?" Mayu asked excitedly.

"Of course, Mayu, I made it so that you three could look forward to breakfast everyday," Mama said with a smile.

"Itadakimasu!" The three children thanked before they started to eat the food.

When the three finished, they rushed up the stairs to grab their backpacks (and luggage for Yuki) before putting on their shoes.

"Ja nae, Mayu!" Yuki and Takumi said, Yuki a bit more emotionally due to the fact he wouldn't be seeing his younger sister for a long time.

"Ja nae, Aniki, Kumi! Aniki, you better text me the second you get there!" Mayu said as she hugged both of her siblings tightly.

"I will, Mayu, you're my imouto-chan," Yuki said as he bid farewell to Mayu one more time before the girl walked out of the door.

"Now, let's get you to the airport, Yuki," Mama said.

"Yes, Mama," Yuki said as he hauled his big luggage case onto their red Hyundai car.

"To Narita airport we go!" Takumi exclaimed childishly.

"Yuki, you better take care of yourself well, okay?" Mama fussed as she hugged her oldest and only son.

"Yes, Mama," Yuki nodded as he hugged his mother back warmly before turning to Takumi.

"Aniki, I'll miss you," Takumi said as she hugged Yuki tightly.

"It's only going to be a year, Kumi, I'll make sure to call you as much as I can, okay?" Yuki comforted.

"I'll still miss you, Aniki," Takumi pouted as she pulled away.

After Mama and Takumi waved Yuki goodbye, watching his figure slowly disappearing in the crowds of people, they went back to the car to go to Takumi's elementary school, the Yahagi Minami Elementary School.