3 Years Later

Although Ran and Takumi were miles apart for most of the year, they still found time with each other, trusting each other every year, month, hour, minute, and second.

The two knew how corrupted and fake social media was. So, the two stopped their social media accounts who were shipping and talking about the couple.

Sure, they had their few fights and little arguments. But, the two, especially Ran, could not last a day without telling how sorry they were and making up with each other.

When Takumi finally graduated from Harvard with a professional medical license, Ran immediately asked Takumi to marry him and move in with her.

Takumi was still in tears when she recalled the memory.

"Darling, congratulations!!!" Ran happily exclaimed as he hugged Takumi, spinning her around.

"Thanks, love, I'm so glad to see you," Takumi smiled as she gave Ran a kiss.

"Let's go. The whole team is at a volleyball gym, ready to celebrate with you," Ran smiled.

"OF course!!! What are we waiting for?" Takumi asked as Ran laughed, the two going to catch a cab.

The plan was simple.

The team would play a game to five, along with Kiki and Mayu. Even little Sora would be there, sitting in the bleachers with her grandparents.

They agreed that they will somehow find a way to substitute Takumi for the last serve to make their plan work.

Ran crossed his fingers and hoped that luck would be on their side this time.

"Konnchiwa, senpais, Aniki, Onee-san, Kiki!" Takumi yelled as she immediately went to hug both of her siblings.

"Congrats on your graduation, imouto-chan," Yuki smiled as he ruffled his younger sister's hair.

"Arigato Gozaimasu, Aniki," Takumi smiled, "now let's play ball!"

And the two mini teams were off.

It was Team Yuki vs. Team Yuji. The former captain could not miss the chance to play back with the old team despite the fact that he was retired.

Of course, Ran and Takumi were on the same team, on Team Yuki.

The plan was going into action, with Team Yuki winning the first round.

With the second round, Team Yuji did not hold back. The team won the second round.

The teams continued to play each other, having fun as they eagerly await for the fifth round, where it would all come up to luck.