Japan vs. Canada

For the sake of this chapter, I'm using Japan vs. Canada's VNL match from this year for this Olympics chapter :)

______________

Takumi was in the stands closer to the court this time.

She was sitting next to Mayu, Kiki, and Sarina, who joined the trio to watch the team; her parents were not present as they had to go back to Japan for their work.

The first point went to Japan, but it was the second point that was truly amazing.

One of Canada's hitters slammed the ball so hard, but Sekita managed to dig the ball. Yamamoto then scurried to the back to pass it on to Yuki, who finished the job easily by hitting the tips of the Canadian blockers' fingers.

Takumi had to admit that the Canadians were pretty good at hustling to get the ball back, but to no avail.

And Onodera with his surprise hit again on the 7th point, leading Takumi to cheer loudly for the older male.

Yuki then did his amazing hit again, gaining Japan's 9th point, smacking the ball almost vertically towards the ground.

Then, a long rally followed with Ran's good digs and Yuki ending the rally with his hit touching the Canadian blockers' fingers and flying out to the back.

With a close 25-22, Japan took the first set thanks to Yuki's hard hit, which caused the Canadian blockers' to send the ball a tad bit too far.

Then, Yuji surprised the crowd again with his left-hand swings going straight through the blockers and bam onto the floor. 

There was one time where the Canadian libero had a good save, sending the ball towards another player, who kicked the ball over the net. Takumi was quite impressed.

It was not looking good for Canada, with Japan leading 10-3. Takumi had a feeling that the game was going to end pretty quickly.

And Yuji got an ace!!! AGAIN! Takumi cheered loudly when the referee gave the point to Japan.

Then, Yuji again, surprised everyone on the court with his swings. He really was dominating the court today. Maybe it was because Sarina was there to watch him play, Takumi thought.

Yuki then had an amazing block, which sadly got saved. Takumi thought that the Canadians were really really good at their defense. They even caught Yamauchi's almost-vertical swing!

Sadly, Ran got blocked and he looked kind of sad about it. When he got up from the floor, he looked up at Takumi and smiled when she gestured "it's okay" with her hands and flashed him a heart.

Still, Japan won the second set, 25-17.

"Ryujin Nippon is really destorying Canada," Sarina said excitedly.

"Oh my god, little baby is kicking already because of how good his father is!" Kiki exclaimed when she felt her tummy kick.