Mayu's Match & The Celebration

The women's VNL ended a lot quicker for Japan.

With their match against USA, the Japanese girls really did not stand a chance against the tall and skillful USA players.

However, they tried their best and in the end, Takumi hugged Mayu proudly, knowing that she tried her best.

"Onee-san, no matter if you win or lose, I'll always be proud of you!" Takumi said.

"Arigato gozaimasu, my little imouto-chan, I promise I'll always try my best for you," Mayu smiled.

"Always proud of you, May," Yuki said as he joined in the hug.

Mayu smiled as the siblings continued to share their love for one another.

Both of the Japan teams were celebrating at Starka | Restaurant & Vodkas. The coaches booked the entire little restaurant for the team and everyone was having a blast.

Takumi was talking to Ran as the two laughed wholeheartedly. Being the youngest two members in the entire group, they had a lot more in common than they thought.

They both liked volleyball, sushi, yakiniku, music, and so on.

"Ran-senpai! Your taste for music is so bland!" Takumi teased.

"Now what do you mean, Kumi-chan?" Ran said in mock offense.

"You better listen to some American pop, those guys really are good," Takumi said.

"I don't think I'll understand any," Ran said.

"And that's another reason why you need to learn English!" Takumi exclaimed, "everyone good is all in English and you're missing out!"

"Good point," Ran laughed, "now what artists do you recommend?"

"If you want some sad shit relationship type of songs, go for Taylor Swift. If you want any type of love songs, Meghan Trainor is the one for that. Dear Future Husband is literally the best, I think, because it shows how it's not always about the man, no offense to you though. Let me think, if you're just lonely and sad, Heather by Conan Gray does the job right. And if you're looking for more energetic songs, recommend Shawn Mendes, but don't go for Senorita, it's a bit too cheesy for my taste," Takumi blabbered.

"You really do know a lot about music," Ran chuckled.

"I do, Ran-senpai! Someday, I want to move to America, so I learned English on Duolingo," Takumi exclaimed.

"Maybe I should learn English on Duolingo as well," Ran pondered.

"You should," Takumi smiled, "one day when you properly learned English fluently, you better surprise me!"