Seeing Aniki & Onee-san

"ANIKI!" Takumi screamed happily when she saw her brother waiting for them in front of the gym the Ryujin Nippon were practicing at.

"Kumi!" Yuki said as he felt Takumi fling herself and hug him tightly, like a koala hugging a tree.

"Takumi, sweetie, I fear that you might suffocate Yuki from hugging him too tightly," Mama laughed as Takumi pouted, letting go of Yuki.

"Mama, Papa!" Yuki went to his parents before hugging them tightly.

"My little boy has grown up," Mama teared up a bit as Yuki blushed.

"Mama!" Yuki said.

"But it is true, Yuki, you're being the best version of yourself, and me and your Mama will always be so proud of you," Papa said.

Yuki smiled widely before he lead his family into the gym.

The team can be seen split in half, some were spiking and some were receiving the spikes, practicing their digs.

Yuki introduced his family to Coach Blain, who smiled at them before he greeted with a "Konnichiwa!"

The family then made their way towards the bleachers to watch the team practice.

Takumi observed the players closely, mostly focusing on Yamamoto Tomohiro because she was a Libero on her school team as well.

However, she also glanced at Takahashi Ran, who was an amazing outside hitter. 

Yet, she knew that no one could really compare to her brother, Yuki, who was the smartest and most calculative person on the court. He never got blocked and was a super reliable player to score points.

When the team split into two small teams, Yuki dominated the court with his amazing spikes and fake sets.

When practice was over and most of the team have left, Yuki grabbed a ball and gestured Takumi to come over.

"Come on, imouto-chan! I want to see how much you grew as a Libero!" Yuki cheered.

"I promise I won't disappoint you, Aniki!" Takumi said determinedly as she positioned herself, her eyes not leaving the ball.

Yuki served the ball with a "smack" as Takumi received it perfectly back to her brother.

He set the ball to her sister before she smacked back with her left hand.

Yuki, of course, received it as Takumi set it for Yuki to smack with his full strength.

Takumi then received it perfectly to the position where Yuki was standing.

"And that's my little imouto-chan!" Yuki cheered as he walked over to his sister's side before ruffling her hair, "you and Tomohiro will get along so well!"