BONUS: Jelly Ran

"OH MY GOD," Takumi's heart almost stopped when she saw the billboard.

"What, darling?" Ran asked, confused.

"LOOK, IT'S ENHYPEN!" Takumi squealed as she pointed at Jake, "that's my bias right there, Sim Jaeyun! He's literally so fucking breathtaking!"

Ran pulled her in a kiss jealously, "why are you fanning over an idol when you already have one in your arms?"

"Shut up, love! I need to take a picture of this," Takumi said as she clicked a quick photo before continuing to walk.

"Darling, aren't I handsome?" Ran pouted.

"You're adorable, love," Takumi chuckled, "don't worry, you'll always take my breath away."

Ran rolled his eyes but smiled adorably at Takumi's words.

And so, although Ran did not like Shim Jaeyun, he took Takumi to an Enhypen concert for her birthday.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, LOOVE!" Takumi yelled as she hugged Ran tightly before jumping up and down in the room in excitement.

"Sweet-ee-ee-eet, ee-ee-ee-eet, sweet venom!" Takumi cheered as Enhypen started Sweet Venom.

Ran had to admit, Enhypen were really good at dancing and singing. He could tell why Takumi loved them so much.

But he disagree with Takumi. He thought that Sunghoon was the best, because of his coldness and also his past sport career: ice skating.

"Oh my god..." Takumi said stunned when she and Ran were lead backstage, "Ran? Did you have something to do with this?"

"Hai," Ran said, "me and Ni-Ki were actually old friends, we went to the same school. So, when I told him that my girlfriend loved them, he sent me tickets."

"WAAAAAAAAH!" Takumi squealed, "and you never bothered to tell me!?"

Ran smiled at his girlfriend's dramatics as the two finally arrived in the room.

"Ran-senpai!" Ni-Ki greeted as he hugged his old friend, "and you must be Takumi-chan."

"Hai," Takumi said shyly, "dozoroyoshiku!"

The other members looked at the two curiously.

"Wait, isn't that the volleyball player you were watching, Ni-Ki?" Jungwon asked.

"Yah, this is my old friend, Ran Takahashi. He's the captain of the National Japan Volleyball Team, Ryujin Nippon!" Ni-Ki introduced.

"waaah!" Sunoo exclaimed.

Takumi was sneaking glances at Jake.

"Takumi is really pretty," Jake muttered in Korean.

Ni-Ki pinched Jake in the arm as he said back in Korean, "idiot, Takumi-chan is Ran-senpai's girlfriend!"

Jake's eyes widened as he kneeled on the floor begging, "I'm so sorry, Ran-san!"

"What?" Ran asked, confused.

"He doesn't understand Korean, Jake-hyung!" Ni-Ki hissed in Korean at the older boy.

"Oh," Jake said in relief.