Summer

"Kumi-chan!" Ran exclaimed excitedly as he got out of the cab, ran up and hugged Takumi.

"Ran-senpai! Why are you here?" Takumi asked, surprised.

"I'm here to take you to Los Angeles for the Olympics!" Ran cheered as he gentley spun Takumi around.

"Woah, Ran-senpai, what's up with you?" Takumi asked as she noticed Ran's weird behavior.

"Hey...why are you still calling me Ran-senpai?" Ran asked as he showed Takumi his puppy-eyes. AGAIN.

"Oh okay, Ran, as long as you don't call me by chan, it makes me feel like a child," Takumi said as she stuck out her tongue.

"Ah okay, Kumi," Ran smiled, "let's go, come on!"

"Since when were you so hyperactive?" Takumi laughed as she joked, "I should call you Ran-kun instead."

Ran then turned to Takumi with a thundering stare as he picked her up like a sack of potatoes in one hand and grabbed her luggage before putting both into the cab.

Takumi, who was quite flustered and embarrassed, hit the male playfully on the shoulder, "Ran, you do know we're in public right?"

"I know, Kumi, but does it look like I care?" Ran replied as he told the driver to lead them to the Boston Logan Airport.

"Okay, so Aniki sent you all the way here to pick me up?" Takumi gaped with wide eyes.

"Yep," Ran said as he sipped on his bubble tea.

"Oi, why do you bubble tea?" Takumi said as she snatched the bubble tea away from Ran and slurped on it.

Ran turned red as he realized that they had an indirect kiss. Recovering, he then snatched the bubble tea back as he finished it quickly.

Takumi pouted as her cheeks were puffed with bubble tea.

Ran thought that Takumi was so adorable then, fighting the urge to pinch her cheeks. In the end, he did as Takumi pouted even more and squeezed his cheeks back.

"You two are an adorable couple," An old lady smiled kindly when she passed by with her luggage.

The two looked at each other and blushed furiously before Takumi hastily said in English, "O-oh--w--wait, no, we're not dating!"

"What a shame, you two would look good together," The old lady smiled before she left.

Ran smirked.

"Ran, wait, you understand English now?" Takumi said surprised as she observed Ran's facial expressions.