Strawberry Milk

"Kumi-chan, is that strawberry milk?" Yuji asked dramatically as he saw the girl pull out a pack of them from her bag.

"Yep, here," Takumi said as she unwrapped the packaging and threw one of the cartons to Yuji, who caught it.

"STRAWBERRY MILK!?" Ran yelled as he came into the room before he got smacked in the chest with a carton.

"Owww...that hurt, Kumi!" Ran complained.

But Takumi paid no attention to the boy as she continued to throw the strawberry milk cartons to the members who wanted them.

"Anyways, guys, peace out! I'm going to the girls," Takumi said but was hugged in the back by Ran.

"No, don't go, Watashi no ai..." Ran pouted.

"Not yet, Ran," Takumi smiled sweetly and sarcastically before she went away.

"You really are the bottom in the relationship, Ran-kun," Yuji teased as Ran smacked Yuji hard in the shoulder.

"Onee-san, Kiki, team, Konnichiwa!!!!" Takumi greeted as the girls greeted back Konnichiwa.

"Sarina-san! Yuji-senpai's been a pain in the butt recently..." Takumi tattle-taled.

"Ah, Kumi-chan. Don't worry, he's always a pain in the butt always. I feel like I'm taking care of a child sometimes," Sarina chuckled.

"Would you guys like some strawberry milk? I got some at Lawsons," Takumi offered as she pulled out a few packs out of her bag.

"Oh my god, Arigato Gozaimasu, Kumi-chan!" Some of the girls squealed as Takumi handed the cartons out.

"This was my entire childhood," Takumi said as she too, opened up a carton of strawberry milk and drank it.

"Same...I would go to the nearby Lawsons everyday after school to get this, oh my, it really is a long time ago," Sato laughed as she recalled her childhood.

"Well...we have practice right now, wanna join us, Kumi-chan?" Sarina asked as Takumi nodded.

"To be honest, you should apply to become a Libero on the team," Sarina said as she received even the hardest spikes.

"I love playing volleyball, but I don't think I can ever play it professionally," Takumi said but thanked the captain nevertheless.

"You're one of the best Liberos ever! You may even rival Yamamoto-san!" Sarina said, "and that guy is really the GOAT."

"Maybe after when I get my medical license and all that stuff," Takumi said.

"Kumi-chan, here!" Mayu yelled as Takumi set the ball to her sister, who smacked the ball to the ground.

"And that's how you do it!" Takumi cried happily as she gave her older sister a high-five.

______________

This is a short filler before we go on to Japan vs Canada :DDDD

Clarisse