BONUS: Jelly Takumi

A/N: I did one with Ran, why not do one on Kumi? >:)

"You're doing a fan-sign with the others, right?" Takumi asked as she hugged Ran from behind.

"Yes, darling," Ran smiled as he turned around to kiss Takumi.

"You better come home on time, okay?" Takumi said as she looked into Ran's eyes.

"I always do," Ran said as he kissed Takumi one more time.

"RAN! PLEASE! SIGN THIS!" Fans yelled when Ran and his team entered the arena.

"YUKI! YOU'RE SO COOL!"

"YUJI, COME OVER HERE!"

Although there were barriers and blockers, the team awkwardly smiled, feeling a bit uncomfortable as they slowly went up to the crowd.

"Hi Ran, you look really hot," A fan said as she boldly touched Ran's shoulder.

"Hey--um...can you please remove your arm," Ran started but the fan didn't listen.

Instead, she continued to touch him boldly and shoving things for him to sign.

Ran inched away as he smiled awkwardly, clearly uncomfortable as the guards noticed and tried to push her away.

But she was hella strong, for some reason.

The fan pushed the guards away with no effort, went up to Ran, and kissed him in front of the crowd.

Everyone stood stunned as Ran's eyes blazed with fury as he immediately pushed the crazy fan back.

But he did not say anything, not wanting to cause any more trouble than there already was.

Instead, he walked out, the other concerned members going out after him.

"Darling?" Ran asked as he entered their apartment.

"Hi love," An oblivious Takumi beamed as she kissed Ran softly before leading him to the kitchen where she made dinner.

But she found out the next morning on the news.

RAN TAKAHASHI KISSING CRAZY FAN DURING FAN-SIGN, the news headline screamed as multiple articles were up from last night's event.

Others like "RAN TAKAHASHI CHEATING ON TAKUMI ISHIKAWA" and "CRAZY FAN FORCEFULLY KISSING RAN TAKAHSHI " were everywhere as well.

"Ran," Takumi said.

Ran's eyes filled with tears as he kneeled on the ground, "I'm so sorry, darling. I was just trying to sign and this crazy fan went up to me and I tried to avoid and-"

But he was met with Takumi's lips.

"I saw the video," Takumi said softly, "you were shocked and immediately pushed her away."

Ran looked at Takumi with hope and adoration.

"I had to admit, I was jealous," Takumi said, "but I understand. You did not kiss her back or mean it."

Ran opened his mouth but Takumi stopped him, "You better wash yourself five times before you decide to get any closer to me."

Ran immediately nodded at his stern wife as he dashed to the bathroom.