Together

Takumi and Ran were at Yuki and Kiki's apartment. It was a nice big room with two bathrooms, four bedrooms, kitchen, and a living area.

"Oh my god, Ran, stop it!" Takumi exclaimed as Ran took her summer homework away from her. His hand was stretched high in the air as Takumi rolled her eyes, formulating a plan.

Takumi quickly pecked Ran on the cheek. With him distracted, she jumped, successfully grabbing her homework back. She sat back down on her chair as Ran pouted.

"Come on, darling, why are you doing literally homework during the summer???" Ran asked dramatically.

"There's a reason it's called SUMMER HOMEWORK, y'know, because you're supposed to do it during the summer," Takumi said sarcastically as she continued to scribble furiously on the paper.

"Come on, you only have like a month with me left before you go back to Boston," Ran whined as he wrapped his arms around Takumi's neck and put his head on her shoulder.

"You're right, but I have five pages left. I'll get it done today, okay?" Takumi held out her pinky.

But Ran kissed her instead, surprising the poor girl.

"Ran! You gave me a heart attack with that," Takumi said, her cheeks tinted pink.

"Like you were any better," Ran said, referring back to when Takumi kissed him to get her homework back.

"OI, you two!!! STop kissing!!!" Yuki said, coming into the kitchen.

"Aniki, please tell Ran to let me do my homework in peace," Takumi begged.

"Well...you know. I would, but you should have known what you signed up for. AND I lost 15000 yen because of you!" Yuki accused as he left the kitchen after grabbing his snack.

Takumi stuck her tongue out to her big brother before the door opened, revealing Kenji.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, TAKUMI, YOU WERE NOT JOKING!!!!!" Kenji shouted, scaring the two out of their minds.

"Kenji, why are you so loud sometimes?" Takumi asked, covering her ears.

"Hola, Takahashi-senpai! Want to listen about some embarrassing Takumi moments?" Kenji offered.

Ran nodded as Takumi groaned, knowing that Kenji was going to spill the beans fully.

At least she got her homework done by the time Kenji spilled everything to Ran.

By the end, Ran was clutching his stomach, laughing his head off at how ridiculous a little Takumi was.

"You literally thought that wasabi was avocado!!!!" Ran chuckled as went to hug his pouting girlfriend.