Little Sora

"I think my water broke," Kiki said when she was shopping with Takumi for supplies for Takumi's school year.

"Oh my god," Takumi cried, "come, are you in pain? Lean on to my shoulder, I'm calling a taxi..Hello? Please! My giri no ane is in labor right now, can you please send the nearest taxi to this location? Arigato Gozaimasu!"

Quickly, Takumi hustled Kiki to the taxi stop where a taxi was waiting.

"Hai, Ishikawa-san! I will head to University of Tokyo Hospital," The taxi driver informed as he drove as fast as he could to the hospital while Takumi quickly called Yuki, Mama, Papa, Mayu, Ran, and Akihiro.

"THE BABY IS COMING!" Takumi hollered in the phone, "Me and Kiki are headed to the University of Tokyo Hospital, meet you there!"

Yuki immediately hung up the phone call after hearing Takumi.

Mama and Papa were excited as they also hung up.

Ran and Akihiro were stunned, "GUYS, I HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE, SEE YOU THERE!" Takumi yelled as she hung up.

"You're almost at 10 inches, Ishikawa-san!" Doctor Yamada cried as Kiki screamed in pain.

"NOW PUSH!" Doctor Yamada said.

Kiki was holding Yuki's hand very tightly, her grip was white.

"I SEE A HEAD!" Doctor Yamada cried as he slowly cradled the baby coming out.

"ALMOST THERE, ISHIKAWA-SAN!" He cried as the stomach of the baby came out.

"One more push, love!" Yuki said as Kiki pushed with all of her might, letting out a loud scream as their baby was finally entered into the world.

"Congratulations, Ishikawa-san, Ishikawa-san, you have a healthy baby girl!" Doctor Yamada said happily as Kiki sat on the bed, smiling weakly as the doctor handed the baby girl to the woman.

"Let Takumi-kun and the others come in," Kiki said weakly as she passed out, exhausted.

"Oh my god, she's sooooo cute!!!!! What did you name her? Sora?" Takumi said excitedly as she rushed into the room immediately to Yuki, who was rocking the baby.

"Yep, Sora Ishikawa," Yuki smiled.

"AWWWWW...she's the most cutest baby ever!" Takumi squealed as Yuki gentley handed the fragile baby to Takumi, who took Sora carefully, rocking her.

Ran smiled in awe as he looked at Takumi with Sora. She was smiling at Sora as the little baby opened her cute little eyes and grabbed Takumi's thumb with her tiny hand.

The whole room gasped as they saw how well Takumi was handing Sora.