Jealous

"Yuji-senpai, this is a bad idea," Takumi said to Yuji, but the latter smirked.

"It's going to be quite hilarious when he steams up like Thomas the train," Yuji sniggered like a child.

"He's going to get so mad though," Takumi worried.

"It's fine, here's the plan. I got Ryo's number and so when you and Ran-kun randomly roam around the street, drop your bag and he will catch it. Don't worry, Ryo said he has a boyfriend now, so yeah!" Yuji said, surprising Takumi.

"Okay, Yuji-senpai, let's get this plan to action," Takumi said unsurely, but reluctantly.

"It's my last day with you," Ran said sadly, "I'm going to miss you so much, darling."

"I'll miss you more, love," Takumi said as the two interlocked their fingers together.

"When am I going to see you again?" Ran asked.

"Well, I'm coming home during the breaks, so I'll still see you, okay? You just need to be a good captain to your team," Takumi smiled.

"Many of our senpais are starting to retire now though," Ran pouted sadly.

"Well, they're almost reaching mid-thirties already, love! You're already 27," Takumi said as she tiptoed to cup Ran's cheeks.

Ran then kissed her, right in the middle of the street.

"Ran, can we go and buy egg sandwiches?" Takumi asked, her eyes shining when she saw a Lawsons.

"Of course, darling," Ran chuckled as Takumi accidentally dropped her bag and rushed to pick it up when someone else did.

"Here you go," The boy smiled.

Takumi gasped, "Ryo-kun!!! What are you doing here? How are you? Did you submit your application yet?"

"No, Kumi-san. It's only September," Ryo chuckled as the two continued to chat, much to Ran's annoyance.

"Excuse me, but can you please lay your hands off of my girlfriend?" Ran said irritatedly but the two paid no mind to Ran's words.

Until he couldn't keep it to himself anymore.

Ran dragged Takumi away from Ryo, carried her bridal-style, and ran away, leaving a stunned Ryo behind.

The tall 6'2" male was running so fast Takumi had to wrap her arms around his neck to not fall. The two arrived at Ran's apartment in the city where he would stay there sometimes.

"Ran, love? What are you doing?" Takumi said, surprised at the reaction.