BONUS: Shipping

"Awwwww...look at Asuka and Yukito," Takumi squealed as she pointed to her daughter with the boy outside.

Yukito Nishida was Yuji and Sarina's only child. He was a couple of months older than her, and they were best friends.

"I better whack that boy--" Ran started, trying to find his belt.

"Love, calm down," Takumi chuckled as she kissed Ran, who immediately softened, "I'm sure Yukito will take care of our daughter."

"You never know," Ran said darkly, "and I am doing everything I can to be not related to that idiot--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, RAN, YOU'RE AN IDIOT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE RELATED TO ME!" Yuji yelled from upstairs as he came bustling down.

"Yuji! Stop being dramatic!" Sarina cried from the kitchen as she and Takumi continued to prepared some food.

"See? Being related to Yuji is not that bad. Because you can be related to Sarina, who's got all of the best genes, unlike that idiot upstairs," Takumi chuckled as she finished cutting up the tamagoyaki.

"How dare you--" Yuji said when he came down the stairs.

"Yuji, stop it," Ran complained as he facepalmed.

"Shut it, youngster," Yuji said as he rolled his eyes.

"Guys, enough..." The girls said as they sweatdropped.

"Okaa-san, Otou-san," Asuka fidgeted her fingers awkwardly.

"Yes, Asuka?" Takumi asked warmly, anticipating if Asuka was going to say what she wanted her to say.

"I'm dating Yukito," Asuka said.

Takumi screamed and squealed loudly as she shouted, "I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!! RAN, HAHAHA!"

While Ran looked terrified and mad, "No."

"What no, otou-san?" Asuka asked.

"You're not dating that boy," Ran said in a sternly, yet joking way.

"Otou-san," Asuka complained as she teased, "I'm already dating him, there's nothing you can do about it."

"Ah okay," Ran mockingly agreed, "as long as he treats you right. Or I won't hesitate to beat him."

"I'll get to him first before you'll even find him," Asuka said as Ran smiled at his daughter proudly.