A Happy Life

Takumi was tired.

Ren and Riku were both very energetic and excited children.

And Ran was barely home, due to the fact that he had to go to the VNL.

Luckily, she have Mama, Papa, Yuki, and Kiki's help.

Even little Sora was there to comfort and calm down her little cousins.

"Itokos, you're soooo cwute!" Sora squealed as she carefully rocked Ren back and forth.

"Ren really does look like Ran," Yuki said as he looked at baby Ran.

"I like Riku," Kiki said as she hugged baby Riku, "he looks like a little angel."

"My little babies, and my darling," Ran cried as he came home a month later with a gold VNL medal around his neck.

"Congrats love, I knew that you could do it!" Takumi smiled as she kissed Ran.

"Arigato, darling," Ran smiled proudly, "I knew that you and the twins were watching me, cheering me on."

Takumi could only beam brightly as she handed over both baby Ren and Riku to Ran.

"Look at the both of you, you're growing so big already!" Ran cooed as Riku giggled adorably. Ren could only show his big doe eyes to Ran.

"Ren is basically a carbon copy of you, love," Takumi chuckled as Ren pouted.

"You're right, I really do look like that when I pout," Ran smiled as he softly pinched Ren's cheeks, "whose a little cutie-pie?"

After five more years, Ran retired from volleyball. The Takahashi family bought a bigger apartment in Kyoto, with more space for the family to live in.

"This is a beautiful place," Takumi said in awe as the two little toddlers ran around the room in excitement.

"I WUVE THIS PLACE!" Ren exclaimed as he jumped up and down.

"Otouto! We have pweople living downstairs, don't jwump!" Riku said to his brother as Ren stopped jumping.

"Let's start assembling our beds first, okay?" Takumi said to Ran as they got to work, making their apartment as warm and home-like as possible.

"HAPPY BWIRTHDAY, OTOU-SAN!" Ren yelled as Ran blew out the candles.

"Ywou're 32!" Riku exclaimed as he gave his dad a big kiss on the cheek.

"Arigato, my little children," Ran laughed as Takumi brought out the plates, forks, and presents.