BONUS: Tokyo Disneyland

"Ren, Riku, Asuka, Asa!" Ran called as the kids came bustling down from the stairs.

"Otou-san, okaa-san, Ohayo gozaimasu!" The children said as they sat on the kitchen chairs.

"Ohayo gozaimasu guys, breakfast is ready!" Takumi exclaimed as she came in the room holding many plates.

Ran immediately rushed to help his wife as they gave a plate to each child.

"Today, we're going to Disneyland," Ran informed as the children looked up at their parents excitedly.

"Really? Really?" Asuka could not believe it as she dropped her spoon on the ground.

"We are, guys," Takumi chuckled, "and don't worry. We made sure to book the whole park for ourselves."

"Okaa-san, otou-san, that's expensive!" Riku said, "you don't have to do that!"

"Well, it's for everyone's safety, so that we can play without getting interrupted," Ran said thoughtfully.

"ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!!!!" Asa yelled in late-reaction as he hugged both of his parents.

"Children, calm down on the popcorn," Takumi chuckled as the four children shoved popcorn down their throats like it was their last meal.

"But this one's sooooo good, Okaa-san! Try some!" Asuka said with popcorn-filled cheeks as she handed some to her mother.

"Oh, you're right, these are damn good," Takumi said as she stole some more from Asuka.

"Okaa-san!" Asuka complained as she snatched the bucket away from her mother.

"Love, here's another bucket," Ran smiled as he gave his wife an exact replica of Asuka's popcorn.

"Thanks, darling," Takumi smiled, switching the pet names.

"We're going on the scariest rollercoaster first!" Ren said boldly as he pulled a scared Riku to the Splash Mountain.

"I'm going!" Ran said as he followed his two boys.

"We're recording you guys," Asuka said as she and Asa held up Takumi's phone.

In the end, Takumi was bursting out of laughter at the boys' faces.

They were soaked from head to toe but Ran looked like his soul was taken while the two younger boys dragged Ran to another scary ride.

After another couple of rides, Takumi said, "Boys, that's enough torturing of your old otou-san. I'll come with you guys, okay? Love, go on the less extreme rides with Asuka and Asa?"

Ran pouted when Takumi called him old but nonetheless grateful for the switch.

It seemed that the boys inherited their love for scary rides from their mother.

"THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!" Takumi screamed as the three went on the Pirates of the Carribbean Ride.

"HELL YAH!" Ren yelled.

"WOOOOOOAH!" Riku exclaimed as they went down really quickly.

After the ride, Takumi looked at a scared Ran, who was watching them in fear.

"How do you do that, love?" Ran asked, his eyes never leaving Takumi.

"I'm eight years younger than you, love," Takumi winked, "come on, let's all go on a ride together."