Future

Kids grow up really quickly.

"Okaa-san, look! Asa-kun is walking!" A 7-year old Riku exclaimed as Asa slowly wobbled.

"Careful, Asa-kun, don't hurt yourself!" Ren said as he walked behind Asa, ready to catch the little toddler if he fell.

While a four year old Asuka was already at the table doing math.

"Asuka-chan! Why are you doing math?" Ren said exasperatedly.

"Not my fault you're the one in the family that only has volleyball as a passion," Asuka replied.

"She's right though, little otouto," Riku teased.

"Shut up, Riku, I'm only 2 minutes younger than you!" Ren complained as he hit his older twin brother on the shoulder.

"Best two minutes of my life," Riku said proudly.

Ren could only roll his eyes, just like Takumi does.

"KIDS! DINNER'S READY!" Takumi's voice echoed through the kitchen.

"Hai, okaa-san!" The three chorused as Ren picked up little Asa and they headed to the dining room.

"Tonight's meal is onigiri, sushi, and miso soup," Takumi said as she placed a plate with onigiri and sushi in front of each child along with a bowl of miso soup.

"Arigato Gozaimasu, okaa-san!" The children said, "itadakimasu!"

And they dug into the meal.

Halfway through, the door opened, revealing Ran who just came back from work.

"Hey guys," Ran smiled at his adorable children as Riku, Ren, and Asuka instantly jumped out of their seats and ran over to hug their father.

"Love, you're back!" Takumi smiled as Ran released the children, made his way to Takumi, and lean down to kiss her lips.

"Ewwww...." Ren said dramatically as Riku covered Asuka's eyes, "Okaa-san and Otou-san is kissing AGAIN!"

Even little Asa mimicked Ren, "ewww...."

"The heck is with our children right now?" Ran asked as Takumi shook her head, smiling.

"They're just like that," Takumi reasoned.

"Asuka, HERE!" Ren hollered as Asuka set the ball to Ren and he smacked the ball through Ran's block.

"AND THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT GUYS!" Ren screamed happily as he high-fived his little and only sister.