Birthday

"Raaaaan," Takumi gentley shook her boyfriend up.

Ran yawned as he groggily looked around his surroundings, "Kumi?"

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Takumi cried as she jumped on the bed.

Ran bounced on the bed due to Takumi's jumps, "W-wwhat?" he yawned again.

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDY! YOU'RE 27!!!!!" Takumi said as she sat back down on the bed and kissed Ran.

Ran's eyes shot wide open, "I'm 27 already?"

"Yep, haha. You're soooooooo old," Takumi teased.

"But you love you anyway," Ran smirked.

Takumi blushed, "what's up with you these past few days? You're making me red, Ran."

"Or maybe I'm just the top," Ran smirked again, showing a bit of his pearly white teeth.

"Oh shut it, we all know that you're a cinnamonroll," Takumi said as she dragged Ran downstairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAN-KUN!" The group yelled as Ran and Takumi came downstairs holding the hands.

Mama, Papa, Yuki, Kiki, little Sora, Mayu, Akihiro, Mr. Takahashi, Mrs. Takahashi, Rui, Riri, and the whole team were gathered in the living room.

Takumi was glad that their living room was big enough.

"Arigato Gozaimasu," Ran said, as he cried tears of happiness.

"Awwww, Aniki, didn't know that you were THAT emotional," Riri sassed.

It was also Takumi's first time meeting Ran's parents.

"Konnichiwa, Takahashi-san, Takahashi-san," Takumi bowed as she smiled brightly at her boyfriend's parents.

"Konnichiwa, Takumi-chan! You don't have to call us that, makes us feel old," Mrs. Takahashi chuckled as she added, "just call us okaa-san and otou-san."

"Hai," Takumi said as she instantly went over to Riri's side. And they talked like there was no tomorrow.

"Why does my girlfriend leave me for my sister?" Ran whined as he wrapped his arms around Takumi.

"Ran-kun being a clingy little baby," Yuji teased.

"You're just annoying, Yuji-senpai," Ran pouted as Takumi chuckled.

"CAKE'S READY!" Mama said, bring out a white frosting cake.