Practice

"Konnichiwa Aniki, senpais! I haven't seen you all in ages!" Takumi said excitedly as she hugged Yuki tightly.

Yuki hugged his younger sister tightly back as he whispered, "we were worry about you, especially Ran-kun over there!"

Takumi released her brother as she looked at Ran, who flushed a bit before saying, "Yuki-san, you tattle-tale!"

Yuki just smirked at the younger male before he said, "Okay guys, let's go to practice. We'll see you later, imouto-chan!"

The whole team nodded before waving goodbye to Takumi, who smiled before she went to see her parents, Mayu, and Kiki.

"Now where's Kiki Ishikawa?" Takumi teased as she entered the office where Kiki was chatting with Mayu.

"Takumi!!! You're back!" The two females squealed as they rushed forward to hug the younger girl.

"You're so pretty now la, imouto-chan!" Mayu said as she looked at her sister proudly.

Mayu was right. Takumi really did grow beautiful. Despite the fact she looked tired, her hair was straightly tied up in a low braid while her eyes still shined with hope and happiness.

"You're just playing with me, Onee-san," Takumi waved it off.

"We're serious, Kumi-chan, you're blooming right now," Kiki said with a smile.

"Don't you two have practice?" Takumi asked, changing the subject.

"No, Coach gave us a free hour today," Mayu waved off, "now go and tell me about you and your boyfriend Ran."

"We're not dating, Onee-san!" Takumi said exasparatedly.

"You would look so cute together though!" Kiki said, "I really want to see Yuki's face when he gives Yuji-kun those yen!"

"Onee-san, Kiki, please....let's not talk about this?" Takumi begged.

"Oh okay, but I'll be giving you that told-you-so look on your wedding day," Mayu finished before the two older women caught up with Takumi's life.

"I'm going to see Mama and Papa now, ciao!" Takumi saluted as she exited the office.

"MAMA! PAPA!" She hollered when she saw her parents getting out of the cab.

"TAKUMI!" Mama cried as she threw her arms around her now-grown 19-year old daughter.

"My little Kumi is all grown up now," Papa teared up and hugged his daughter when Mama released her grip.

"Let's go eat, I'm paying for EVERYTHING," Takumi said as she and her parents walked to the nearby mall to get food.