Life As Husband & Wife

"Darling, I'm home!" Ran exclaimed cheerfully as he found Takumi on the desk, fast asleep in front of a computer.

"Oh, darling, you've overworked yourself," Ran whispered as he gentley carried Takumi bridal-styled into their bedroom.

"R-ran?" Takumi mumbled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Don't overwork yourself, Takumi, okay?" Ran said worriedly as Takumi nodded, "I will not stop you from doing your work, but you need to remember to take care of yourself as well."

"Hai, love," Takumi smiled tiredly as she asked, "cuddles?"

"Of course," Ran laughed, "just let me shower first."

When Ran finished showering, he came out with his hair wet with water droplets and shirtless.

"Ah, love! Put on a shirt," Takumi said, covering her eyes.

"Come on, you've seen it all already, and you're blushing," Ran teased as he immediately flopped on the bed to see Takumi's face.

Takumi's face could not get any redder, "stob it, love."

"Ah okay, darling. Just admit it, you got a damn hot husband," Ran smirked as he removed Takumi's hands from her face.

Takumi could only nod as she instantly turned the other way so Ran could not see her face.

She felt Ran put on a shirt as he pressed himself against her back.

"How was practice today? Did Kenji do great?" Takumi asked as the two interlocked hands.

"He did, he's a great outside hitter. I'm training him right now, and we love to talk about you," Ran smirked.

"Oh shut it, we all know that I'm awesome," Takumi bragged as Ran laughed, "we do."

"But sadly, a lot of our members are retiring. This year is Akihiro-san and Tomohiro-san," Ran said with disappointment.

"I'm sure Ogawa-san would do great, but we'll all miss Aki and Yamamoto-san," Takumi agreed.

"I'll miss Tomo-san's digs, they were always on point," Ran said.

"Me too," Takumi added.

"Morning, love," Takumi said in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

"Morning, darling," Ran said as he wrapped his arms around Takumi's waist.

"Oh stop it, Ran. I'm going to hit the frying pan over your head if you keep on doing that!" Takumi joked as she put the Tamagoyaki onto a plate.