21-22

Chapter 21 – Luo Qiu’s Discovery

At this point, Luo Xia had already made up her mind and didn’t want to stay with them any longer. She directly put down her chopsticks and went inside the room.

Mother Luo wanted to say something when she saw that she still hadn’t done any work, but after thinking about it, she didn’t speak. Instead, she asked Luo Chun and Luo Qiu to work together.

Luo Chun had a face full of refusal but still did the work, while Luo Qiu didn’t feel anything strange about it. After all, she would often help out at home.

As usual, Luo Xia entered the space before going to sleep.

The food in the space was almost sold out, with only four to five hundred catties left. She planned to keep it for herself to eat.

After picking most of the vegetables from the field and leaving the chive roots to continue growing, she put the other vegetable stems and leaves into the ground as fertilizer. Then she started planting grains again, the same three types as before.

Since they matured at the same time as those outside, it would take several months to harvest. Therefore, she had to plant them as early as possible.

The only advantage was that there was no distinction of seasons in the space. Once the harvest was done, she could immediately plant again, allowing her to have two or three harvests in a year.

With five mu of land, although she had reserved a portion for vegetables, the remaining area was still substantial. So she definitely couldn’t finish planting it all in one night. She planned to finish planting before going down to the countryside.

After working for a while and realizing it was getting late, Luo Xia came out and went to sleep.

The next day, when she woke up, there were still people in the house.

At this time, Luo Qiu was sitting in front of Luo Chun’s vanity table, looking into the mirror.

Seeing her getting up, Luo Qiu directly said, “Second sister, you’re awake? You’re amazing, going to bed so early and sleeping so soundly in the morning. People have come and gone in the room, but you didn’t wake up.”

Luo Xia: …

Although she went to bed early, she slept late and worked all night, so she was a bit tired and it was normal to wake up late.

However, she didn’t say that out loud and instead asked, “Didn’t you go to school today?”

Luo Qiu was surprised, “Today is the weekend, we have a day off.”

“Oh!” Luo Xia nodded, and then there was silence.

But Luo Qiu wanted to talk to her, “Do you know where elder sister went?”

“I don’t know.” She wasn’t interested.

Luo Qiu knew it would be like this and excitedly said, “It seems like elder sister is seeing someone!”

Luo Xia finally looked up at her, raising an eyebrow, but still didn’t say anything.

However, seeing Luo Xia’s reaction, Luo Qiu knew she was interested. “Yesterday when I came back from school, I saw a guy coming to see her. When they separated, elder sister seemed reluctant to part.”

“Oh!” So there might be something going on.

“Do you think Mother knows?”

Luo Xia: “Don’t know.”

“I don’t think she knows either. If she knew, Mother wouldn’t stay quiet. She would investigate everything about the guy’s ancestors up to the eighteenth generation. If he has good conditions, she would agree, and if not, she would directly break them up.” As Luo Qiu spoke, she analyzed the situation.