181-190

Chapter 181 – Safe Period

Today, Lu Xia was reminded of this matter when she heard Sun Shengnan mention it.

In the novel, it seemed that when Su Man came to the countryside, she had found a wild ginseng in the mountains, and it had been quite a few years. After selling it, she earned a considerable sum of money, which not only helped her establish connections but also became the starting capital for her future career.

Hmm, as for whether it happened in this year and exactly where she found it, she couldn’t remember.

It seemed like this was prepared for the female protagonist.

So even though Lu Xia was reminded of it, she didn’t feel the urge to join in and try to dig it out ahead of time.

As Sun Shengnan said, the mountain was vast, and she had no idea where the ginseng might be. Even the villagers hadn’t discovered any in so many years, so she guessed that even if she knew where it was, she wouldn’t be able to find it. It could only be said that the protagonist halo was strong.

After understanding this, Lu Xia decided not to get involved.

However, when she returned home, she still asked Jiang Junmo, “Are you interested in ‘fangshan’?”

Jiang Junmo shook his head, “We’re not locals, and we don’t know much about the mountains. Blindly venturing into the mountains wouldn’t be of much use, and if ginseng were so easy to find, it wouldn’t be so expensive.”

Lu Xia understood his reasoning, so she didn’t say much. After all, it had nothing to do with them.

Before going to bed that night, Jiang Junmo started giving Lu Xia a massage again. Lately, he noticed that Lu Xia seemed tired from work, so he massaged her every night, which she found quite enjoyable. Seeing that he also seemed to enjoy giving the massage, she let him continue.

After the massage, as they were about to go to sleep, Jiang Junmo leaned over again, but this time, Lu Xia directly refused, “It’s out of stock. Let’s endure it for now.”

Jiang Junmo paused at her words, “Already finished so quickly?”

In the darkness, Lu Xia rolled her eyes at him, “What do you think?”

Jiang Junmo fell silent, but eventually, he still held her tightly. He felt warm, “I’ll buy some during the next break.”

Lu Xia was speechless, “You can go, but I feel embarrassed.”

Jiang Junmo obviously remembered the previous experience and hesitated, but he agreed in the end, “Alright, I’ll go buy it then!”

However, with the person he liked in his arms, he couldn’t resist himself.

“You mentioned the safe period. How do you calculate it?”

Lu Xia didn’t know why he brought this up again but still explained, “It’s the seven days before and after menstruation.”

Jiang Junmo silently calculated for a moment and then became cheerful, “Your period came last week, and it hasn’t been seven days yet. Today is still within the safe period.”

Now Lu Xia understood what he meant. She was speechless once again, “So you asked about this just to calculate that?”

Even though she was exasperated, she still ended up yielding to him in the end.

Afterward, Lu Xia lay there feeling weak and rolled her eyes silently. My goodness, he has indeed become more energetic. He’s really tireless!

So, does this count as her bringing this upon herself?