Chapter 2: The Elven Prince

"Whence art thou going, Tutoy? I'm coming with thee!" a shout was heard on the plains. It's from a boy chasing another boy.

"I'm going to get some monkeypods. Move fast, so we can get many." replied the younger boy while continued walking into the woods.

"Did not Inang forbade us to go in the woods? She might spank us again." warned the older kid.

"We will only get spanked if thou hast told her." the younger replied, ignoring his older brother's warning, not even looking back to him. Scratching his head, the older brother just followed.

"There! It's so red and ripe. Hurry Tutoy, shoot it!" the older shouted while pointing at the fruit he spotted. They can't climb the tree because it's full of spikes that's why they use a slingshot to shoot the fruits. They already got plentiful of the said fruit inside their shirt, tied tightly at the bottom turning their clothes into a bag. While the younger boy pulled the rubber band of his slingshot, they heard a shout that frightened them.

"To the damn with thee! Come hither this instant!" yelled an old woman while holding a thick stick. "Did I not told thee not to go to the woods, especially at noon?! You might get cursed!!" added the furious woman. The children just ran in fear of getting spanked. The woman then just followed them.

Not far from there, a creature is sitting on a tree branch, watching them from afar. Taller than usual, nicely built body, pale skinned, eyes as blue as the sky, long golden hair, nicely pointed nose, lips as red as ripe tomatoes, and having pointy ears.

He's wearing a short green mantle, under it is a green shirt with black lace. He's also wearing brown denim trousers, and a pair of black leather boots reinforced to be extremely light and durable by the finest craftsmen of his race. The same material is also used in making the belt hugging his waist. There are also two belts hanging on his hips, joint to his main belt from front buckle to the back.

He's often found sitting on that spot, watching the humans from afar as if looking for or waiting for someone. Truth be told, he got hurt from what the woman said to the children. "So basically we'll stay like this... feared by people around us." he mumbled.

"Kuya!" he heard a scream from behind. He turned to see who called, then a smile was drawn on his face. "I knew I will find thee hither." It was his young sister smiling at him. He jumped down from the tree to face her.

"Why did thou follow me hither, Tisyang?" he asked.

"I was looking all over for thou, kuya Alehandro." She answered while giving emphasis to the name Alehandro.

"Oh, how horrible that name is. Mine name is Alexander, not Alehandro, understand?" he then squeezed his sister's nose.

"Aaaaw!" she grimaced, "Kuya!!! That hurts!" she cries, "Ye started it, Trisha is my name, but ye kept calling me Tisyang!"

Trisha is Alexander's youngest sibling. She has curly golden hair, and just like most enkanto's, she have pale skin, eyes as blue as the clear sky, rosy cheeks, beautiful red lips, and pointy ears. She's wearing a beautiful dress fit for a princess.

He chuckled and gave his sister a loving cuddle, "Kuya was just jesting with thee."

She then sat beside his kuya and asked, "Kuya, why art ye always hither? Art thou not happy with us?"

Alexander just lets out a sigh. "Ye very know what mine answer to thee."

"That ye love us, and ye art happy with us, but something seems amiss? I memorized it already!" she sulked.