Chapter 25.03: Awakened Demoness (Part 3)

The Town of Pampang, the renowned capital of the Kingdom of Gansia; famous for its beauty and advanced technology, now almost fell into ruins. Who would think that most structures will be burnt and destroyed, not because of the war that had occurred a few hours ago, but because of the mere aura of single being?

Cracks spread until the unknown magic barrier around the town was completely dispelled.

The bard Noiram and the dancer Jifu continued to perform to support their comrades.

Alexander, the masked man, and Ken were still trying to lure the now out-of-control Roan out of the town to prevent further damage.

The rest of the Royal Guards aided the townspeople.

Conflicting sides united. The war was set aside to save the capital.

But what made all these happen?

Was there someone pulling the strings?

---==O==---

"This feeling...!" Bathala almost fell from his throne in surprise when he felt an energy coming from the earth below.

Amihan came rushing in the throne hall, approached Bathala and asked, "Everyone in the kingdom were distressed. Did you feel it, too?"

Bathala nodded in response.

"You don't suppose... No, Aman-Sina couldn't..." Amihan gasped.

"No, I'm quite sure it wasn't her." Bathala rubbed his beard, thinking things carefully. "The aura is similar but it's far weaker."

"Then who do you think was it?" Amihan asked.

"Tala!!" Bathala's loud voice reverberated like thunder which made the hall tremble.

A cloud of sparkling dust appeared, revealing a young girl in front of Bathala and Amihan. She knelt and bowed her head, "You called, father?"

"Yes, my dear daughter." Bathala responded in a soft tone. "I chose you to do a certain task."

"It would be a pleasure and honor to serve you, lord father."

"Hmm." Bathala nodded, pleased by what he heard from his youngest. "I want you to go down to the earth below."

Tala smiled. She understood exactly what her father wants her to do. "As you wish, lord father." With that, a cloud of sparkling dust exploded as she vanished.

Meanwhile, Aman-Sinaya felt the energy grow stronger. She decided to fly as fast as she could to the place where she felt the curious aura.

---==O==---

"This can't be...!" the hiding man gasped when he saw the two ladies not far from him.

"I know you..." the young lady in fancy dress said, "What are you trying to do to my kingdom, Dyllon?!"

The man ignored the lady, instead, he pointed his trembling finger at the creature beside her. "How could you still be alive?!" he asked with both surprise and fear in his tone.

The creature having the upper body of a woman and lower body of a horse was as surprised as he is when he asked this.

"You know him?" the human lady asked the anggitay.

"I'm sure I haven't met him before..." the anggitay responded with a shrug.

"No matter." The human lady faced the cloaked man, "Dyllon, my kingdom has no conflict with you. What reason do you have for you to try to destroy the capital where my castle is standing?"