I'm sorry baby: Part 2 (Roc Imagine)

~ I’m sorry baby: Part 2 ~

Your P.O.V

“PUSH” 

The pain was unbearable. It felt like someone had shoved a grenade up you and it was tearing all of downstairs. Chyna was still holding your hand and whimpering. Your grasp on her hand was really tight and she was losing circulation in it. 

“(Y/N) d-do you mind letting go of my…”

“AHHHH”

“Your doing great” the nurse said “now we need another big one, the harder you push the faster the baby’s out”

Chresanto wasn’t here. The baby nearly was. The pain was unbearable and you had no energy to push again. You had been in labour for hours and the pain was nearly knocking you unconscious. You pushed again, crushing Chyna’s hand in the process until you heard her scream

“OMG I can see the head!! The babies head!! It’s there!!”

She was more excited than you at this moment.

“One more push (Y/N), just one more and that should do it…alright on the count of 3…..”

Just then someone burst through the door. You looked up and saw Chresanto with worry plastered all over his face. He looked down and saw the baby’s head and you sprawled on the bed squeezing Chyna’s hand. He teared up at the sight of you in pain, he couldn’t bare seeing you crying or hurt. Tears fell from your eyes and you managed a slight smile. He ran to the side of the bed and took Chyna’s place whilst she moved back. He grabbed your hand and kissed your forehead.

“I’m sorry baby” he whispered, “You can do this…c’mon”

“3….2….1….PUSH”

“Ahhhh” A few seconds later you heard little cries coming from the nurses direction. She lifted the baby up and signaled Chresanto over. She handed him some scissors and he cut the umbilical chord whilst happy tears fell from his cheeks. The nurse quickly cleaned your baby boy off and handed him to Chresanto. Chres’ eyes were twinkling, he looked at his son with pure admiration. He was happy and relieved. He walked towards you and passed the baby into your arms. You looked down at your son, he was beautiful. 

“Xavier Lorenzo August” Chresanto said whilst smiling and showing off all his teeth. He sat on the side of the bed and kissed your lips softly. Xavier looked up at you’s kissing and stopped crying. Chyna sneakily took a picture and sent it to Ray, Jacob and Craig. Moments after the 3 boys burst into the room to see you, Chres and Xavier all together. Your own little family. The boys as well as Chyna teared up at the sight of their bro who was finally happy. They had grown up together and been through so much. You were also like their sister and they loved and were very protective over you. The moment was magical.

Ray walked over to Chyna, grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.

“We’re sorry we’re late baby, we were on stage performing. We were in the middle of House Party when the music cut off. Keisha came running onto the stage and grabbed one of the mics. The crowd were confused as hell just like us. Then she said”

Keisha walked into the room, “Then I said ya’ll now bout (Y/N) and Roc and how they got a baby on the way, I hope ya’ll will understand but (Y/N) just gone into labour, there’s bout to be a little Roc walking round. They awww’d and allowed Chres to leave, the boys here finished up early and left right after.”

“Yeah” Jacob joined the conversation, “he was freaking out the whole way here” he chuckled.

“Leave me man” Chres smiled and played with his little boys hands, “so, who’s holding him first?”