'A Bad Guy' (Ray Imagine)

(I honestly have no idea where I was going with this, but….)

~ Bad Guy ~

Ray’s P.O.V

I knocked back another shot and chuckled as the girl from the bar glanced at me yet again. She watched the VIP section as a girl in short dress climbed onto my lap and started dancing; grinding and adding numerous body rolls. Boredom arose after around 5 minutes and I stood up ‘accidentally’ knocking the girl giving me a lap dance to the floor. I mentally rolled my eyes as she stood up glaring and shouting at me. “Chill, it was an accident ma” I replied cooly. She blushed and a shook my head as she moved to dance on another guy. Hoes these days.

I saw the girl from the bar watch me from her peripheral vision once again as she sipped on her purple coloured alcoholic drink. Her girls eyed me; one with a familiar face whispered something to her, looking me up and down before pulling the others away into a drunken crowd. I smirked and cleared my throat to grab her attention. She turned around on the bar’s stool, drink in hand.

“Wassup ma? I’m Rayan”

There was a pause as she raised her eyebrow and looking at me as if she was reasoning with herself over a certain matter.

“….I’m (Y/N)”

She collapsed next to me panting. Sweat covered my body, and my braids were half undone. I’m not gonna lie, (Y/N) can ride the shit out of a guy. I slipped an arm around her waist after catching my breath, and kissed down her neck. “Now, now Rayan. Don’t start something you can’t finish.” I raised my eyebrow and scoffed. “I can sure as hell finish it. I finished you just now didn’t I?” I replied cockily. “Mmmm…your moans a minute ago and your panting say otherwise” she countered, chuckling. I couldn’t help but smile. (Y/N) was more of a challenge then I expected, but I was up for it. She was different from all the other girls and I somewhat respected how she wasn’t about to let me jump in her pants after I bought her a drink. I was actually enjoying myself, getting to know her and having a laugh; something that rarely happened. By the time we were ready to leave the club, I decided against taking her back to my place. I was feeling her; I would slip my number and take her out some time. She, however, was pretty adamant she wanted a lil summit and who was I too deny her of it. ;)

Her phone rang interrupting me from my thoughts. She reached for the phone looking at the caller ID before placing it back. “She can wait” she murmured, looking back and biting my lip. Her phone interrupted us another 2 times before she finally answered, frustrated. “Yes Jay?” She bit her lip and ran her hand through her hair. Damn ma. “What’s there to talk about?…Jay, no…I can’t talk now…yes I’m with him” She got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I mean, I would complain, but shawty was wearing no clothes ;).

“What?!”

She rushed back into the room, locating her clothes and slipping them on “Woahhh…(Y/N) where you going?” I sat up confused. She looked up at me, “I know you’re the type who sleep around but damn, some of things you do to girl’s lives” she paused, thinking back to last night. “I should haved listened to Jailee”

That name rung a bell, “Jailee?………..As in Jailee Roberts?” That’s who was there last night!

Throwing her phone in her bag, she sighed. “Mmmm…you fucked up a lot of things messing around with her. You’re a bad guy Ray, I’m sorry”

“But-“

Before I could finish, she rushed out of my apartment’s door.  I shook my head, sliding my hand down my face.

 Jailee Roberts; the girl who had a way with words, always making you look the bad guy. I wondered what twisted lie she’s fed to (Y/N).

 ‘You’re a bad guy Ray’. I bet (Y/N) heard that shit from her. I lay back, and turned onto my left side. Truth is, Jailee Roberts was the girl who broke my heart.