Las Vegas (Ray Imagine)

~ Las Vegas ~

Ray’s P.O.V

Fascinating and breathtaking. Two words of many that I could use to describe the view from my hotel suite. I stood by the glass, watching Las Vegas come to life and silently thanking God for allowing me to see such a sight. I decided to take a quick picture before departing from the hotel so I could share my travelling experience with the fans. 

'What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas'

The caption seemed to fit perfectly under the circumstances. Two arms slipped around my waist, bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked at the reflection in front of me to see (Y/N) peeking from behind me and grinning. I removed her arms from around me and turned to face her, taking in how beautiful she looked in the fitting dress. It complimented her curves perfectly and once again I felt lucky to have such a precious beauty on my arm. 

"You look beautiful baby" I returned the grin, pulling her over to the large, comfy bed which sat in the middle of the room. I sat down and made her straddle me as I kissed her neck and took in the familiar vanilla scent. 

"It’s time to go babe, we’ll be late to the party"

"It’s called being fashionably late" I playfully replied as she shook her head and got up, making sure her dress was pulled down.

"Mmm hmm, you better pull that dress down. The only person who should be seeing that much skin is me"

She chuckled and pulled me up. We made our way to the door but not before stopping and doing a mirror check. Not to sound vain but I was looking sexy as hell. We are definitely one bomb ass couple. ;D

As she opened the door, I pulled her back into me by her waist.

"Oh, and don’t worry, we will sure be making use of that king sized bed when we return" ;)  

"You better behave then"

"We’ll have to see about that baby girl"