Night to remember (Roc Imagine)

*Ring*

The doorbell rang and you ran to the door to be greeted by a grinning Chresanto. “Hey beautiful” he said giving you a soft kiss on the lips. “Hey Chres” :) you smiled and grabbed your keys, phone and bag before stepping out of the house. After locking the door you were lead by Chres to his car where he opened his door and bowed. “My lady” he winked ;) then ran round to the other side and hopped in. “Sooooo…where are we going?” You asked curiously as the car set off down the dimly lit street. “It’s a surprise” he grinned, looking at you then focusing his attention back on the road.

15 minutes later you pulled up to an expensive looking restaurant. “Damn Chres” you said shocked, “You sure you can afford this?” You linked him and walked inside towards a waitress stood behind a desk. “Money aint a problem for me baby” he winked at you then said “reservations for August”. The waitress nodded then led you up a large staircase situated at the back of the restaurant. A chandelier dangled above you, decorated with diamonds. You walked up a second set of stairs then down a corridor which had a spiral staircase at the end. Chresanto smiled and you opened the door at the top of them. Your jaw dropped to the ground. “Oh my….” you were speechless. You were on the roof of the restaurant with an amazing view of LA all lit up at night. The table was in the centre of the rood and had champagne in a bucket on it. Surrounding the table were little candles. On the walls around the roof were flowers and in one corner a small water fountain  A waiter stood beside the table in a tuxedo with 2 menus in his hand. It was beautiful. Chres pulled your chair out and you sat down and ordered. The food was amazing and you had a great time.

2 hours later

“Babe, my house is the other way” you stated. “Oh I know…your spending the night with me” :D. He pulled up to a huge house and got out. You were speechless for the second time that night. He unlocked the front door and as soon as you stepped in you saw rose petals lining the floor. You gasped. “Follow them…prepare yourself” he whispered into your ear from behind. You followed them and found they led to his room. The bed was covered in rose petals and the room was dimly lit. You stripped down into your lacy lingerie and stood in front of the large king sized bed. Moments later you felt a bare chest against your back, and warm breath on your neck. “I hope your ready, cos tonight, the whole street is gonna learn my name”