A Woman's Worth (Prince Imagine)

~ A Woman’s Worth ~

Your P.O.V

I smiled as he led me to a table in the centre of the room. Chandeliers dangled from the ceilings and the table was set with the finest cutlery and china. 

"(Y/N) you made it?" Alicia greeted, standing to hug me before sitting down next to her boyfriend Chresanto. We were at an elegant meal to celebrate the fact the boys had returned from war unharmed. Jacob came behind me and pulled my chair out, sitting me down and kissing my hand gently. "My lady" he grinned as the boys chuckled and shook their heads.

"She got you that whipped huh? Pulling her chair out and shit" Ray vocalized earning him a slap up the back of his head from his girl Chanel. "It’s called being a gentleman, something you should try being" she shot back.

His face scrunched up and Jacob laughed, “Well excuse me for knowing how to treat my woman”. The boys scoffed and I shook my head smiling. 

Champagne was poured and we toasted to the well-being of every soldier in the room. “That reminds me” he spoke up, signalling a waiter over. I looked at him in confusion until he presented me with a long black box. I opened it, my mouth dropping as I laid my eyes on the precious diamond necklace that lay on a bed of white silk. The girls around the table gasped before shooting their boyfriends jealous looks. 

After a few seconds, I closed it and looked up at Jacob, his chocolate brown eyes staring into me eyes to see my reaction. I smiled and chuckled, placing the black box on the round table. “You should know by now I’m not here for the fancy gifts”

"She really aint a material girl is she?" Ray uttered, more to himself than those gathered at the table. 

His eyebrows fumbled slightly before he smirked, “I know baby and I tell you how much I love you every day. After we’re done here, I have another surprise for you; I can show you better than I can tell you” 

He winked at me as the guys whistled, a blush formed on my cheeks. He was right though, he knew how to treat me. He always put me first, stayed faithful and in return I held him down as being in the army has it’s rough points. Some may say he’s too perfect, but he’s a real man who certainly knows a woman’s worth. 

______________________

(REQUESTED: I honestly didn’t know where I was going…it’s a mess :( but enjoy lol)