Love (Ray Imagine)

Ray’s P.O.V

“Might need a cigarette, that newport, That newport,

Got new shoes, got new clothes

Need new hoes, need new hoes!!” 

“Ehh hemm” (Y/N) interrupted my little singing session, walking into the room with one hand on her hip and her eyebrow raised. She was in a pair of trackies & one of my tops with her hair up and no make-up on. She was still the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes upon. I smiled, “Oh hey baby” 

I opened my arms for her to come and join me on the couch. She stayed standing, “Don’t ‘Oh hey baby’ me” she mimicked, “What was the last line you sung, huh?”. 

I gave her a cheeky grin, 

“Ohhhhh..I’m pretty sure it was something to do with how gorgeous you look right now” 

Her cheeks turned slightly red and she shook her head as she shifted her weight onto her other leg. 

“Oh really? You see Rayan, I’m pretty sure I heard something about you needing new hoes……now that can’t be right can it?”

I chuckled spreading out on the sofa some more, “Of course not baby..why would I need a hoe when I already have a beautiful, talented, smart women standing right in front of me?” 

She blushed a deep red this time before walking over and climbing onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she faced me and took hold of my braids, pulling one. I raised my eyebrow, “And what do you think you’re doing?” 

She smiled a full smile, showing off her teeth. I swear I fall more in love with this girl each day. “Nothing Ray, nothing at all” 

I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers before kissing both her cheeks and her nose. She giggled. “Your just lucky I love you”