Backup Dancers (Prod Imagine)

~ Backup Dancers ~

Your P.O.V

I slouched back onto the seat, the rows all around me empty as I watched the boys rehearse. They had just finished performing a few songs off the new album and were grabbing some water when the intro to Your Favourite Song blasted through the speakers.

'Girl what can I say, that song aint got you like mines do.."

Prodigy sung the first verse as they danced to their positions on stage. I was enjoying it and moving along with the backup dancers. For the rehearsal they had all the lights and effects on so it was like being at a private concert.

However as the song progressed. I got a little uncomfortable with how close one of the back up dancers was to Prod. She kept smiling at him and stood unusually close, while the other boys' dancers stood further from them.

'Mic check, 1 2, 1 2, I aint really checkin for no one but you..'

Roc sung his bit and they grabbed the girls by the waist, pulling them closer. For whatever reason, she was all up on him, grinding and smiling like she had achieved something. I could feel my blood begin to boil. It would be unfair on the others if I ruined the rehearsal by calling her out, so I stood up and stormed down the aisles to the doors at the very back of the seating.

I bet he hasn't even noticed I've gone, all up on her, lookin' in her eyes and shit. Who does she think she is?

I cooled outside for a bit and decided I wasn't sticking around to see. If he things I'm alright with that bull, he has another thing coming.

...

"Babe" I heard his deep voice call through the house. They had been performing near their home town so they were able to stay with their families and girls. I ignored his calls and continued eating my snack out by the pool. The pools lights danced across the water; it was peaceful.

"Babe" he called walking out and sitting behind me, kissing the back of my neck. "Mmm" I grumbled to acknowledge him. I could sense his confusion. He stood and sat in front of me instead, placing my snack down and grabbing both my hands.

"What's this about?"

I was prone to jealous. She may have only been a backing dance, and it may have meant nothing, but I was stubborn and didn't like being proved wrong. He sighed and shook his head smirking. He knew me well enough to guess the problem.

"She's. A. Backing. Dancer"

"No backing dancer should be all on you like that." I snapped.

I could hear him chuckle and he kissed me, moving down to my neck and pulling my trackies down.

"Babe, she doesn't even come close to you. Don't even worry"

I turned my head away, not wanting to forgive him despite the fact he had done nothing wrong. "Y/N........Y/N don't ignore me......fine you asked for it"

Before I could comprehend what he said, I was in the pool, soaking wet. He laughed and pulled my top off, exposing my chest.

"Speak to me baby :(.......naww fuck that...moan for me" ;)

(REQUESTED)