Jamaica (Roc Imagine)

~ Jamaica ~

Roc’s P.O.V

I smirked as she sayshayed towards me, the thin material covering her body flowing from the slight breeze. She reached up to release her hair from the bun, letting it fall freely over her shoulders. 

"Hey babe" she smiled, sitting in front of me on the sun bed. I scanned her up and down, my eye catching the swim suit that hid behind the slightly see through material. 

(Y/N) had flew out to Jamaica with us and I was glad to have some female company, despite the huge number of fans. 

"Are you gonna remove that or?…" I trailed off cheekily, sitting up as she giggled in response. 

"We could go for a swim?"

She shook her head and smiled, running a hand through her hair to keep it from her face. No make up, that’s how I liked her best.

I stood, gently grabbing one of her hands. 

"Come on then, we’ll go for a walk instead" 

I helped her up and we strolled to the water’s edge, the sun shining down, making the ocean glisten. 

"A walk on the beach…that’s romantic for you" she laughed.

We joked and talked, having to stop from time to time to greet the fans, who surprisingly treated her as well as they treated me. 

"Come on then…lemme see that swim suit…please" I batted my eyes and displayed my best innocent face. She chuckled, her smile lighting up her face, before removing the material that was shielding her beautiful curves. 

"That’s more like it" I winked, pulling her close and pecking her lips.

"But I still need to cool down" I smiled leading her into the clear, lukewarm water. She splashed me and I scooped her up, running the both of us in deeper. 

"Fool" she scorned as I tripped, soaking the both of us. 

"But you love me" ;) 

(REQUESTED)