The 'Mysterious Boy' (Prod Imagine)

~The ‘Mysterious Boy’~

Your P.O.V

There he goes again. You watched from a distance as the mysterious boy weaved in and out of people making there way to class. He had on a  black beanie and of course his gold chain. He never really spoke unless he had to, always keeping to himself. The complete opposite of most of the boys in your school who were loud, disrespectful and just straight up man whore’s. The bell rung signalling it was time for class so you made your way down the almost empty hallways. Music. One of your favorite lessons. 

You walked in taking your seat at the back. He was there as always, in his own little world and sat by himself. You watched him through the lesson…not once did he glance at anyone, nor talk to anyone. About 10 minutes later a boy with huge curly hair, dressed in a leather jacket burst into the room. He was new and seemed a little nervous. Anyone would be if it was their first day. The only spare seat was next to the ‘mysterious boy’ , and you. He decided to sit next to the boy. He must of tried to introduce himself which led to him receiving a sudden glare, a growl and a few mumbled words. The new boy shifted uncomfortably and moved to the seat next to you. Weird….

* * * *

The sun beamed down on you as you strolled down the street, making your way home. It was too nice to take the bus and you needed to clear your thoughts.

Suddenly, a hand flew over your mouth and a force pulled you into the alleyway you were passing by. You tried to scream but it came out muffled. A knife was held to your neck by another set of hands. As you were pushed against a wall you noticed a group of at least 5 boys smirking at you. “Don’t scream bitch, save that till after we’re done with you yeah?” They chuckled before one of the boys undid the top of your pants, tugging to pull them down. You tried to kick him off which resulted in another of the guys holding you down. You couldn’t scream or kick anymore. You teared up; never had you been so scared in your life. One of the boys lips attached to your neck, sucking and biting on it. Another of the boys lifted your shirt up and started to feel on your breasts.

A figure walked past the entrance to the alleyway. You felt a glimmer of hope as you bit the guys hand and screamed “HELP!!” The figure walked back a few steps. “OWW you little bitch!” A hand came in contact with your face, sending your head flying to face the figure. “Ayeee it’s Prod!” Another one of the guys called. As you got a good look at this ‘Prod’s’ face, you noticed it was the mysterious boy from school. The glimmer of hope in you slowly died as you realized he was involved with this ‘gang’. 

He looked at you showing no emotion. You couldn’t tell if he recognized you or not. He slowly walked over to one of the boys doing a handshake before he turned to face you. “We got us a fine one aint we dawg?” one of the guys commented. ‘Prod’…looked you up and down and studied your face, which you were sure had swollen from the hit. Your top was still up and your pants around your knees. Hair was half covering your face and tears were pouring down your face non-stop. “Mmmmm” he mumbled. He walked closer to you and lifted your face up more. “She aight….ayeee Jerome, Boss has got a drop for you and the boys, you should go see him soon as…he paying good for this one”. 

Boss? Why did they call him Prodigy? Was he in a gang? Did he go round raping people? Was that his idea of fun? 

“Aww really…we we’re just about to have some fun though” the main leader, I’m guessing Jerome, whined. He stepped closer and pulled on your panties. 

“You know you need the money J, get outta here” ‘Prod’ chuckled. Did he find this amusing?! “I’ll take care of this” he gestured towards you. ‘THIS’? Excuse me?

Jerome kissed his teeth before dapping up ‘Prod’ and backing up. “C’mon ya’ll you know how Boss gets if we aint there asap.” The rest of his ‘boys’ sighed and whined before following him. “Oh” Jerome turned around to you and winked, “Don’t think I’ll forget about this..imma have that ass one day” ;-) His boys and ‘Prod’ laughed before he left. You looked down instantly when you felt ‘Prod’ intensely staring at you. What was he gonna do? What did he mean “I’ll handle this’?

He brought his finger under your face and lifted it to his. He had beautiful, brown eyes……….woahhhhh NO. He’s about to rape me!!

“N-n-no please, d-don’t” you stammered as fear took over once again. He looked at you showing no emotion…just staring. Tears fell again and you looked down. Moments later you felt a tugging at your pants. You closed your eyes tight and backed up as far as you could onto the wall. To your surprise, once you opened them again, he was pulling them up for you. His hands reached up pulling your top down and he brushed the hair out of your face. He said nothing, just stared, before he grabbed you gently by the wrist and led you out of the alleyway and down the street where his car was parked not too far away. He opened the door for you. You looked up confused as to what was going on. He nodded, signalling you to climb in, and you did. He was clearly involved with a gang of some sort….some were rapists…he had never spoke to you, never looked at you before….but for some reason, when he climbed into the car, you felt at ease. You sunk back into the leather chair as he started up the car.

10 minutes later you pulled up to a block of flats…they looked dangerous with druggies and groups of guys in hoods hanging all over. He climbed out and led you right through them like it was nothing. You however, we’re scared out of your mind. He led you into his flat, sat you on the couch then brought out some ice to put on your face. He sat next to you and stared again. Your eyes met his and he un-clenched his jaw. 

“….I’m Craig”