20 minutes (Ray Imagine)

You were backstage at one of the boys show and they were preparing themselves. You peered out the side of one of the curtains and saw that the audience was massive. Jacob Latimore was opening the show and he had the crowd hyped after his first song. A pair of arms pulled you back into their chest. You turned around and saw Ray looking down at you. “Hey baby” he grinned then stated walking backwards pulling you with him. “Ray where are we going?” you raised your eyebrow and watched as he smirked and pulled you into the dressing room with him. It was empty. He locked the door then spun you around and pushed you against it. He pinned your hands above your head and started planting kisses down your neck. “Mmm you smell nice bae” he whispered. His warm breath sent a shiver down your spine. “Ray, no, you have a show” He smiled and moved up kissing you then biting your bottom lip. “We have 20 minutes till I need to be on stage…we can do a lot in 20 minutes” he said seductively  He winked at you before letting go of one your arms and slipping it up your shirt. “Ray, seriously…Keisha’s gonna be looking for you”. He ignored you and started sucking on your neck. He pinned your other arm up so you couldn’t push him back. You felt his free hand unclasping your bra. A soft moan left your lips as his warm hand caressed your breast. He pinched your hardened nipple still kissing and sucking on your neck. His hand moved down and he started undoing the button of your jeans. “Damn baby, why you gotta wear the hardest thing to get off” You moaned again as his hand slipped down your panties and started stroking your kitty. You were now turned on and ready to rip his clothes off and get down to business. He slipped one finger in, then two thrusting his fingers fast and then slow. He let go of your arms with his other hand and you grabbed him by his belt and pulled him even closer onto you. Just as you were undoing his belt there was a loud thud on the door. “Ray?! You in there?! Your due on stage soon, come out!” It was Keisha, “And who in the hell is moaning? You better hope (Y/N) isn’t in there with you!”

“Aww shit” you both whispered. You did up your bra and your jeans whilst Ray sorted himself out. You’s opened the door to be met by a unimpressed Keisha, with her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised. “So..who’s about to explain all this?”