Las Vegas: Part 2 (Ray Imagine)

(Y/N)'s POV

I fumbled with his pants as we stumbled through the door, my eagerness making every task seemingly harder. I could smell the alcohol on his breath and see the lust swimming in his eyes. We would probably forget most of the night but it was all about living in the moment. Besides, the sex was a whole lot different when we were drunk. Ray was a lot more demanding. ;)

By the time we had made it to the bed, I was already out of my dress. I lay across it as he pulled his attire off leaving only his boxers on. He leaned down and slipped his tongue in my mouth as his hands explored my body. We were both h.orny beyond belief since there had been no s.ex for the past few days because of travelling. I had treated him to a little lap dance at the party to show I was better than the stripper dancing round like she was the shit. Call me competitive, but I was not about to lose to her and her run through p.ussy. 

Ray pulled away from our intense make out session and I looked at him confused. 

"Let's try somewhere new" he slurred, pulling me up and stumbling over to the balcony's sliding door. "Are you mad?" I questioned as he led me out. He ignored me and went to work licking and sucking on my neck. He gripped onto my waist and lifted me onto the (luckily) thick wall surrounding the balcony. It was early in the morning but still dark out; the moon provided light as well as 2 round night lights on the balcony floor. 

He moved back up to my lips and unclasped my bra, flinging it to the side before kissing down to my collarbone. He kissed around my chest but decided he wanted something a little different tonight. I felt on his visible bulge as he left a trail of kisses down to my bikini line. He pulled my underwear off and trailed his finger down and past my c.lit to check I was wet enough. Sure enough I was and had been since we made the journey back to the hotel. 

He looked up at me, his bright eyes holding my gaze, looking so innocent even though there was no denying the freak in this boy. I bit my lip, surpressing a moan and questioning whether he was really about to perform the task at hand. Sure enough, a few seconds later I felt something long and warm plunge into me. I gasped and grabbed onto his head, new to the foreign but pleasurable feeling. He has NEVER ate me out before. I moaned loudly, gripping onto his head and pushing his tongue even further in.

He came up after finishing with my juices dripping from his lips. His eyes were still lust filled and the bulge in his pants made it look as if raytlensnake was being suffocated. I pulled his pants down and felt up his member as he connected our lips again. At any other time, tasting myself would be disgusting; but I was h.orny and this was somehow turning me on. I moved from him, sliding off the wall and ready to return the favour, but he shoved me against the door and pressed my head onto the glass as he entered from behind. I was extremely sensitive down there and he was hitting all the right spots. He began grunting and moaning my name as he stroked faster.

I moaned louder and louder until I heard a bang from next door. We were too into it to care so we carried on. Moments after, we heard a voice of an older man on the balcony next door. Luckily for him, he couldn't see onto our balcony. 

"KEEP IT DOWN, ME AND MY WIFE ARE TYRNA SLEEP" his voice came out deep and moody. Ray smirked and pounded into me faster, making as much noise as he could.

"Stop tryna cockblock.....uhhh (Y/N).." he chuckled as the guy next door screamed in frustration and stormed back into his hotel room. 

Fucking on a balcony....why not. 

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas, right? ;)