Photo Shoot (Roc Imagine)

~ Photo Shoot ~

Your P.O.V

He wrapped his left arm around your waist to support you and grabbed your hand with his free one. 

"Roc..why did you pick a studio with so many stairs?"

You glare at him and he smiles sheepishly, looking down to make sure you won’t fall. 

"I’m sorry baby, Walter wanted us to do the shoot here. He said the guy was one of the best"

You sigh, reaching the top step and waddling towards Keisha who was sat with paperwork and coffee.

"Y/N!" she exclaims, hugging you and smiling wide, "How are you doing?"

You chuckle a little and look down at your large, rounded belly. “Fine..but this little one is taking his time. I want him out now.”

She laughs whole-heartedly and places a hand on your stomach, making small talk as Roc approaches the two of you. 

"You can get changed over there" 

She points to a small room behind the white scenery and camera.

After Keisha helps you dress yourself, you make your way in front of the cameras, twiddling your thumbs from the nervous butterflies in your stomach.

Minutes later, you feel two arms wrap around your waist and a chin rest on your shoulder,

"Don’t worry baby, it’ll be fine. The fans will love the photo shoot"

You smile slightly, looking up when you notice a camera flash. 

"YES!" a man shouted enthusiastically, "I wanna see all of this! Hug here, kiss her, make it cute!" 

You smile slightly as he bounces about the set, making comments and cheering at some of the poses. 

Maybe this wouldn’t be such a bad idea. 

(REQUESTED)

It’s short, forgive me!