Forever (Prod Imagine)

~ Forever ~

Prod’s P.O.V

Twitter: I just hope, this lasts forever. -Prod

I’m on a high right now. A few weeks ago I went public about my relationship with (Y/N). Some of the fans didn’t take to well to it but over all I think it went well. We’ve been dating for about 5months now…it was hard keeping it a secret because the fans mean a lot to me. I wouldn’t have told them if I didn’t have strong feelings for her. 

We were out walking around a park in Atlanta. Me and the boys had a show over here. I trust the fans enough to be able to go out in public with (Y/N) and have no security following behind. 

“Babe, we need to start heading back…you’ve got sound check soon” she mentioned. I sighed wishing I had more time to just chill with her. I enjoyed us being alone, strolling hand in hand with our arms swinging. She could make me laugh no matter what mood I was in; she just brightened up my day.

“Uhhhh” I groaned throwing my head back and looking up towards the clear sky. She giggled, “I’m serious, we’ve gotta go…the fans will be disappointed if you didn’t turn up for the show”. I sighed and pouted at her, earning a large smile. :( “Fine then….but let’s take the long way, so I can spend a little longer by your side” She blushed but agreed anyway. It was quiet when we were walking..but a comfortable quiet. She reached across and took off my shades. I raised an eyebrow at her and she smiled and shrugged “I like to see your eyes when I’m talking to you…you have beautiful eyes prod and you know it” ;D. I looked away trying to hide the fact I was blushing. I LOVE been complimented don’t get me wrong, but whenever (Y/N) said anything, it had me feeling a certain type of way.

We were soon back at the venue ready for me and the boys to do sound check. She wasn’t allowed round the changing rooms with us because of what had happened recently with Ray and his girl. Smh. Lil Nasties. “Ayee Prod, c’mon Walter’s moaning, you need to get ready before he flips on all of us” Roc called walking towards us. “Oh and hey (Y/N)” She smiled back replying with a “hey” and giving him a quick hug. 

:( “I’ll see you after the show, right bae?” She giggled, “Sure thing”. I pulled her into a hug by her waist causing her to blush. I didn’t wanna let go whenever I hugged her, because that was the time she was closest to my heart. I pecked her lips and ran off to get changed before Walter did me some damage.

I hope she’s forever.

———————

Inspired by Forever- Mindless Behavior

I own no lyrics.