Be My Woman (Prince Imagine)

~ Be My Woman ~

Prince’s P.O.V

She sashayed towards me, the red dress clinging to her defined curves. She worked it so effortlessly, drawing the attention of numerous men dotted on tables around the elegant room. Her hair was curled and fell loosely over her shoulders, her lips a luscious red, completing the dressy outfit. 

Always one to treat my women to the finer things in life, I had invited her to one of the fanciest restaurants I could think of. She was yet to actually accept my offer of becoming the woman in life, but I was almost confident this would blow her away. 

She smiled, showcasing her pearly whites as I rose from my seat, pulling her own out as a gentleman should. 

"My lady" I joked, taking in the familiar scent of her perfume. 

"Jacob" 

We made small talk, ordering off the pricey menu and admiring each other’s success. Towards the end of the evening, she sat back, wine glass in hand and sporting an amused smirk. 

"So…Jacob" she began, glancing at me to confirm she had my attention. 

"I know you didn’t bring me out here just to talk" 

She sipped on the beverage, her lipstick marking the edge of the clear glass.

"No…no I didn’t"

I sat forward, pausing momentarily to form the words I had been waiting to ask for a while. 

"Y/N, there’s not point in lying. You know how I feel about you, it’s clear to everyone. And I’m pretty sure you feel the same or you wouldn’t have let me carry on wining and dining you." 

She smiled a little, placing the glass down and tracing it with her forefinger. 

"Oh really?" 

"Yes, oh really. I know you need no man to provide for you. And I for one like a woman who can take care of herself"

And I wasn’t lying. Independent woman were the most attractive. 

"So?"

I leaned closer, placing one of my hands on hers that had been so uniquely decorated. 

"So…will you be my woman?" 

She smirked batting her eyelashes and slightly licking her lips; something that seemed normal to her but extremely attractive to me. 

"I-"

"The bill, Sir" 

I mentally cursed the waiter for ruining the moment but paid every penny none the less, even leaving him a tip despite his bad timing. 

Y/N rose from her seat, collecting her jacket from the door and waiting outside as I trailed after her.

"So-"

She cut me off, crashing her on lips into mine. 

"Yes, Jacob!" she giggled as I slipped an arm around her shoulder. 

"Took you long enough"

(REQUESTED)

It wasn’t really ‘sweet’ but ehh