Surprise! (Roc Imagine)

Your P.O.V

You stood backstage grinning and awaiting your cue on stage. You and Roc had been dating for almost a year. Him and the boys have been touring the past 3 months so you hadn’t seen him since the day he left. You’s skyped every weekend and talked on the phone every night but it wasn’t the same as seeing each other in person. Just the other night, Roc had been complaining about how much he missed you. What he didn’t know was the week before Walter had arranged you for you to come out and surprise him during a show. Neither of the boys knew you had been flown out here. They were in the middle of performing ‘Your Favorite Song’ and Roc’s verse was coming up. The stage had stairs at the back which were lit up a redish-pink colour.

(Stage to the side >>>)

The plan was for you to come from the right side of the stage so Roc wouldn’t see you coming. The graphics on the big screen behind DJ BigDeal read ‘Shhhh, Roc’s surprise, don’t let on’. Roc took center stage and you appeared from the side in a fitted dress and some heels. You put your finger to your lips to shush the crowd as you made the way down the stairs. The fans were singing along and smiling really big. 

“Aye Mic check, one two, one two, I aint’ really checkin’ for no one, but you, we got this connection so long as you keep listening” You stood behind him and put your hands over his eyes as Prodigy took over, “I drown out all the outside noise, so you can hear my voice girlll” 

The boys started smiling when they noticed you and put some extra energy into the performance. Roc spun around and saw you; his face was priceless. He picked you up and spun you around as the crowd cheered before stopping and kissing you passionately on the lips. 

“Ayee that’s my bro” Ray chuckled down the mic once the song had ended. The crowd laughed and awww’d whilst you pulled away blushing. Roc put you down and placed his left arm around your waist. “Surprise baby” you whispered into his ear :)