Revenge (Ray Imagine)

Revenge 

Ray’s P.O.V

I clutched the steel handle tightly, my eyes dilated from the sudden rush of adrenalin. Hearing footsteps, I dodged behind one of the doors, taking the handgun off safety. My heart raced as the person neared closer to the room I had previously been searching through. Despite the rage tearing through me, a small smirk tugged at the corner of my lips. Finally, I would get what I wanted. Finally, I would feel at peace. 

*POW*

"AHHH" 

A ricochet of bullets, followed by her ear-piercing scream tore me from my thoughts. I dropped my phone on our bed and dashed down the stairs, my heart pounding in my ears.

"Y/N!…..Y/N!"

I burst through the living room door, my eyes wide when I saw she had fell to the floor, clutching her blood-stained middle.

"No no no no….Y-Y/N"

Her breathing was shaky, tears fell from her eyes as well as mine. I didn’t want to move in fear of losing her whilst gone.

My arms cradled her as the life drained from her face. She reached up, placing a palm on my cheek, the feeling of it cold instead of comforting and warm.

"I-I…love you…Ray" 

The familiar pain in my chest reappeared, snatching me from my thoughts and back into reality. A man strolled into the room, unaware these would be his last moments alive. 

I growled, my finger pressing against the trigger multiple times. He fell to the ground, four bullets lodged in his chest. His watery eyes stared back in mine, but still….still I could see no signs of regret

His lack of remorse pissed me off even more and I shot him once more, this one the fatal blow. 

I bit my lip and threw the gun to the floor, crouching down and bringing a fist to my mouth. She was gone. She was still gone and even this didn’t bring me any form of closure. She would be disappointed in me for taking things the way I did, but even more disappointed in what I was about to do. 

I reached for the gun, kneeling up and wiping the tears that were rapidly falling down my face. She was my life, and nothing else was worth living for. 

I raised the gun to my head, one bullet left to fulfil the dreadful deed. 

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned…." 

My voice croaked and I closed my eyes tightly, blowing a kiss into the open air. 

"I love you Y/N…I’ll see you soon baby"

And with them final words,

I pulled the trigger. 

(REQUESTED)