Chapter 19

Riley sat in the kitchen eating pancakes with Josh and Simon as Vik vlogged upstairs. They were waiting on a few more friends such as Lewis, before going to record some football videos. However, they didn't want to bring Riley along. Josh was still paranoid about Riley being around them during IRL videos. Or any videos for that matter. Josh has all the boys in the house take extra time editing to check if Riley's in the background. Josh does not want a repeat of before. So she was being dropped off at Harry's.

"Riley are you going to be good for Harry?" Josh asked. Riley nodded stabbing a piece of her food with a fork awkwardly.

"I'm going to miss you today." Simon pouted.

"Imma miss you too." Riley mumbled with her mouth full. Josh and Simon laughed together at her.
~
Later, when everyone had arrived, they stopped by Harry's flat. Cal(freezy) was also staying to help. Josh and Simon walked her up.

"No! I don't wanna go!" Riley cried.

"Baby girl you have to. I'm sorry." Simon kissed her cheek. Josh knocked on Harry's door. Riley has never really gotten to know Harry so it will be interesting to see how she interacts with him.

"Riley you'll have lots of fun." Josh reassured her. He knew this was going to be good for her since she is super attached to him and Simon. "Hey, Harry!"

"Hey man. Sup Simon. Riley!" Harry greeted. His voice changed when he got to Riley. She buried her head into Simon's neck.

"Here." Simon handed her over. Harry held her in kind of an awkward way. "Bye, Riley!" Simon and Josh waved. Harry set Riley down and closed the door. Riley went over to the middle of the room and sat down. Cal came around the corner from his room. He had only met Riley once.

"Hi, Riley." Cal said in the typical voice one would use with babies. "Why is she on the floor?" Cal asked Harry. He just shrugged.

"I want daddy!" Riley declared.

"Sorry, Riley, but he won't be back till later." Harry shook his head.

"Simon?"

"Neither will he." Harry responded. Riley started to cry due to the separation. She didn't like being with someone she didn't really know. "Oh, don't cry. Cal how do we make her stop?"

"There's not much we can do. Riley are you hungry?" Cal attempted at solving the problem. Riley ignored his question and continued crying. She looked up at the two boys. Having tall men surround her isn't new; Simon. However, because she felt threatened by these two.

"Up." she sniffed. Harry and Cal looked at each other confused. Riley stood up and scuttled to the kitchen. She reached her arms up at the counter.

"Ohhhh." Cal picked her up and sat her on the counter. Riley stood up and tried opening a cabinet. "Be careful." Cal warned.

"Bish I the boss." Riley declared. She then found a box of cookies.

"I don't girls her age should be saying things like that." Cal said.

"Not before dinner." Harry scolded. He took the box out of her hands and pulled her away. Riley started flailing her limbs and screaming. "Okay! Okay! Have the cookies." Harry set her back down. She stopped.

"You can't just give in. You have to assert your dominance." Cal told Harry.

"But she was having a fit!" Harry defended himself.

"You're going to be a terrible parent, Harold." Cal shook his head.

"No, look she's happy." Harry pointed at Riley who was sat on the counter munching happily on the cookies.

"Well I need to do some videos." Cal began walking away.

"Wait! You can't leave me!" Harry cried out.

"Down!" Riley chirped. Harry put her down and she ran away.

"Dude. You can't just let her run off!" Cal shouted.

"Whoops, sorry." Harry apologised. He ran through the hallways looking for her. He noticed the bathroom door was closed. He opened it to find toilet paper all the over the place. "What the hell?! Riley, no! Stop!" Harry screamed. She laughed before taking a separate roll and running around the house, laying it on everything. Cal caught her and placed her on the couch.

"Let me have that." he took the toilet roll out of her hand. "Here watch some TV." Cal put it on something random that wasn't inappropriate. "You gonna be alright?" he asked before leaving.

"Yes!" Riley snapped, swatting his hand away.

"Brat." Cal muttered to himself. After that, Cal went to go do a video while Harry decided to take a nap. It didn't take long for Riley to become bored with the program on television. She slid off of the couch and wandered into Harry's room. She explored quietly until she found a Sharpie on his desk. Of course this didn't end well. Riley scribbled on a bunch of different objects, the floor, walls, and then Harry's face (again).

Riley doesn't normally do these kinds of things. It's just that she was frustrated with not being able to be with her two favourite people. Instead she's stuck with these two imbeciles.

"Huh?" Harry yawned. He reached up to his face as his eyes slowly opened. Riley giggled taking the marker away. Harry's eyes shot open fearing what thought just happened. He saw the permanent marker in Riley's tiny hand. "Fuck. What did you do?!" Harry cursed. He ran to bathroom and saw the black lines scribbled across his face. He began chasing Riley around the flat. Cal came out of his room right as there was a knock on the door.

"It must be Simon and Josh. They said they were coming back early. Apparently there was a bit of an accident." Cal said, answering the door. "Hey guys!"

"Hey, Cal. How's Riley doing?" Josh asked looking behind him.

"Oh she's doing great." Cal smiled. Her laughter was heard from inside the room. Harry finally got a hold of her.

"Here! Take this devil child!" he spat as she squirmed in his hold. He put her down and she saw Simon and Josh standing in the doorway.

"Daddy! Simon!" Riley squealed running into Simon's arms.

"Harry what happened to your face? Did she do that?" Josh asked, holding back a laugh.

"Yes!" Harry spat. Josh didn't bother scolding Riley and instead just laughed at Harry.

"Did you have a good time princess?" Josh asked his daughter.

"Yeah." she giggled. Her, Simon, and Josh all left with smiles on their faces.