Chapter 2. She who sees everything

The bell rang shrilly and kids started running in a frenzy to get to their classrooms. Within a certain class you will find over thirty students. In the back, on the right corner, a little girl with blonde pigtails tries to pass unnoticed by hers classmates.

On the other corner a group of boys sits close together, watching their classmates fill the room raucously.

A small boy, with glasses, enters quietly with his arms full of books heading for one of the chairs by the window. Dropping his books on the table, the boy is suddenly pushed to the ground, his books following. Behind him, the bully of the classroom pulls his pants up and sits in his place, without a hint of shame.

The teacher soon arrives and starts the lesson.

Soon the bell rings again, informing the beginning of the recess. The corridors are full of children, crashing into each other and running into the courtyard.

Chaos and disorder everywhere.

Amid the crowd a boy with blond hair and mischief in his eye passes through the bully and the little girl.

After him comes another boy with red hair and a very serious look.

A cry sounds and they all turn to look.

The bully had his pants on the ground, his face red with anger and shame.

The little girl next to him bowed her head and went on her way, pretending to have seen nothing.

Standing next to the wall, trying to avoid the flow of children running, two very different boys observe the scene with caution and interest.

In the courtyard a group of five boys puts a belt in a snack package and throws it in the trash, laughing between them.    

What happened? Can you guess?