Chapter 6. Gabriel

After having heard their discussion in the infirmary and scampering away before they found her, Sang started to head back to her class before her teacher realized her absence.

Limping through the school corridors she can't keep the smug smile from gracing her lips or the quiet giggles that sometimes slipped. She was having fun! Her plan was going well and she felt a mixture of trepidation and excitement while trying to help these boys. She imagined that it was a bit like what those spies that she often read about felt during their missions. She just hoped the boys didn't get mad with her for interfering and eavesdropping so much...

The sound of flesh hitting flesh as well as grunts and curses drew her attention. Following the sound, Sang soon found herself close to one of the doors that led to the courtyard, the cursing now loud enough that she could easily identify the voice. "You motherfucking whoreson let me the fuck go right now!" Not that it was necessary; just from hearing the creative string of curses she already knew who was in trouble. Geez...

Grabbing hold of the fire extinguisher that was conveniently close by she ran outside, careful to make no sound.

Arriving at the scene she saw a group of five guys, all surrounding Gabriel who was pinned to the wall by one of them, keeping on a brave face even while his eyes betrayed his fear.

"Shut up, you little faggot!" the bully screamed at his face and punched Gabriel in the stomach, causing him to grunt and bend down.

Getting closer to the boys and hiding right behind one of them I shouted "Gabriel!" and directed the tip of the fire extinguisher hose on the bullies when they turned around letting the gas out, blinding them all. Then, with a strength born from a fury at the unfairness of their world, where bullies got away with far too much, she started using the extinguisher as a baseball bat, hitting everything in her path until she reached Gabriel. Letting go of the extinguisher and grabbing him by the arm she began to run, shouting over her shoulder "Next time come play with the girls instead of the boys, cowards!" Oh dear, Owen would probably worry if he knew about this... hum, he better not find out...

Running up the stairs as fast as she could with her short and much bruised legs while towing a boy behind her she went straight into the infirmary hoping to find someone there.

......

Fucking shit! I was just rescued by a fucking girl in fucking pigtails! And she even dared to challenge those motherfuckers before running away! Trouble! She's trouble!

Before I could realize where we were going the girl opened a door and pulled me inside, closing it behind ourselves. As I look around I see that we are at the school infirmary but thankfully I see no doctor.

Turning back to Trouble I see her looking at the boy that is sitting in one of the two chairs in front of the desk. I hadn't really paid attention to him before, but now that I looked I could see that he was tall, maybe a couple of years older than me, and had a very "formal" and "stuffy" style, like Victor and wore glasses like Kota.

Choosing to ignore the dude for now I turned back to Trouble. "Oy, what's your name, Trouble?" Looking at her I notice that her clothes are very old and tattered, her style is a bit "nerdy" but "cute", her hairstyle is okay, but none of it goes with the "kick ass" personality that I just saw. She was a mystery.

Raising her finger to her lips and looking at me with confusion she asked "Trouble?"

"Sure" I told her with my arms crossed in front of my chest. "Any girl that uses a fucking fire extinguisher as a distraction in a group of bullies and then proceeds to use it as a baseball bat to beat the shit out of them to get them out of her way AND as she is running away still DARES to thrown a fucking challenge over her shoulder should be called Trouble." By the time that I am done with my tirade her eyes are big like saucers and she is studiously trying to avoid the look that Stuffy Guy is sending her.