Chapter 21. First day

The drive to the college was slightly awkward. I kept feeling as if the boys were watching my every move but whenever I looked at them they were all staring straight ahead.

I didn't know what to think. Surely Luke hadn't told them about what we were doing in the room that morning...

I blushed again remembering and felt my chest squeeze in guilt. I tried to remind myself I had no reason to feel guilt. I might be falling for all of these boys but they didn't know that and I hadn't gotten in a romantic relationship with any of them.

Kissing Luke wouldn't have been a betrayal to the others.

Once we arrived and parked in the lot I jumped out of the car as if my seat was on fire, not waiting for Nathan to open my door.

The boys were all watching me warily now, no doubt sensing that my feelings were in a jumble.

We walked in silence through the parking lot and headed to the administration building. The college was composed by a series of three store buildings that looked all alike with a huge courtyard in the middle filled with trees and benches for the students to sit at. You had to go through the main doors of the administration to get access to the rest of the place.

The administration building was, rather obviously, where the administrators and teacher offices stayed. It was a little smaller than the others building, the main hallway that gave access to the rest of the campus was a straight, large and wide line, the linoleum floor was shining, the walls made of exposed bricks. The doors were huge and made of some dark wood, looking like the doors to an old fortress.

The southeast building housed all the laboratories of chemistry, physics, anatomy, microbiology, etc.

The southwest one was where you found the laboratories of dietary techniques, computer rooms, academies of gymnastics, the pool, and some classrooms.

The last building, in the middle of the last two, was the bigger one and it housed the rest of the classrooms, the auditoriums, the cafeteria, a stationery shop and the libraries.

The sports courts and open pool were behind the buildings with the cafeteria on the ground floor facing them with various tables and seats both on the inside and outside of the building.

Entering the main hallway for administration we walked quietly but quickly to the courtyard where we were supposed to meet the rest of the guys before class started.

Kota had told me that about 80% of the workers in this college were Academy and most of the students were members too so people weren't likely ask questions when I had another student, like Nathan, for a teacher.

Arriving at the courtyard I took in the sigh of Palm trees mixed with other plants like Oaks, Black Cherry tree and others I didn't recognize.

Sitting around a table in the courtyard were Victor, Gabriel, North and Silas. All the guys were dressed in long sleeved shirts on their favorite colors from very pricey brands, along with jeans and tennis shoes, keeping a casual/formal look. Luke must have changed his clothes while I was taking my shower because I remembered he'd been wearing all black when in my room.