Chapter 24. Sleepover

The guys didn't know what surprised them more. The fact that the ever serious and stoic Mr. Blackbourne had laughed, even if at their expense, or that he was now wearing a t-shirt as ridiculous as the ones they all had put on to make Sang happy.

Gabriel was the first one brave enough to comment. Of course it might have nothing to do with bravery and everything to do with his obsession with clothes.

"Fuck! You look just weird with that t-shirt and the slacks, Mr. B!" he had stood up from where he was previously sitting on the floor, besides Luke. His hands were on his air, as if he was going to pull out all of it, his blue eyes wide and distressed. Mr. Blackbourne was always dressed to perfection and he couldn't stand seeing him in such an unfashionable ensemble.

Mr. Blackbourne raised an eyebrow at Gabriel. "I don't see what is so weird with my clothing Mr. Bubbles, at least I don't have one of the Powerpuff girls on my shirt." His face was completely serious, but Gabriel could swear he saw a hint of laugher on the steel grey eyes.

It seemed like they had fallen down the rabbit hole. He didn't know what was more surprising about the whole situation, the sudden change of behavior in their very serious boss, or the fact that he knew who the Powerpuff girls were...

The sound of hysterical and infectious giggling broke the stunned silence that had befallen the room.

Everyone started laughing together.

"I can't..." giggles "... believe..." takes a deep breathe "...you called him Mr. Bubbles, Owen!" gasped Sang, who was now rolling on the floor at Nathan's and Silas' feet.

"Stop with that giggling, Pookie!" Dr. Green gasped. "Or I will have to cure you!"

Sang didn't know what he meant by that, but stood up from her place on the floor and walked to the kitchen while trying to control herself.

"I will start on dinner." She said without looking back.

The boys all quieted once she was gone. Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green were sitting on the chairs and talking between the two of them.

Nathan, Silas, Luke and North started to play a videogame, Kota was checking something on his phone and Gabriel was back to staring uncomfortably at Mr. B.

Victor stood up from his place by the floor and went into the kitchen. He didn't know how to cook. He'd never needed to learn since his family hired people to handle that for them. But if Sang were patient with him he would like to help her.

He wanted to do things for her. He knew she didn't really care about all the money he spent on her, so he needed to find other ways to impress her.

Walking up to where she was standing by the sink, washing some vegetables, he put his hands on her hips and leaned forward so his mouth was by her ear.

"Hello, Princess." He whispered to her, smiling at the slight tremble ran over her body.

"Victor." She breathed his name on a sight and leaned her back against his front, making his smile widen a little. She fit him perfectly.

He nuzzled her neck a little before pulling back to ask, "Do you need any help, here? I am no cook, but I can learn." She turned around and smiled up at me. Her beautiful smile was a truly happy one. Not the slightly uncomfortable one she gave him whenever he bought something for her.

"I would love to have a little help. Even if you don't know how to cook I would like having you around, Victor." She blushed a little while saying that and his smile became blinding. She liked having him around.