Chapter 35. Bonding

Once Sang was gone to see Gabriel and Victor the rest of the boys reunited in Sean's office to talk quietly.

"Did they find him?" Asked Kota.

"Yeah, he is being dealt with as we speak." Answered Nathan while checking on his phone. He smirked, "Raven is having a lot of fun."

The boys chuckled darkly.

Luke suddenly smirked and jumped from his chair. "I think this event calls for a celebration!"

Nathan's mouth dropped open. "Are you mad? What is there to celebrate? Tree of our family members almost died!" he was shouting now.

"Exactly!" Luke answered him, "They are alive! And we should celebrate!"

And having said his piece he turned around and ran out of the room.

We looked at one another warily for a few minutes, wondering what he was plotting now, when he came back with a bottle of tequila.

Kota's eyes widened in shock, Nathan's mouth dropped again and Owen sent him a death glare which he ignored.

Sean was merely smirking while North brooded again, sitting beside Silas who watched silently.

"Where did you find that?" Kota asked, pushing his glasses up with a finger as he stared curiously at Luke.

"It doesn't matter where he found it, Mr. Lee. No one is going to get drunk! We are in a hospital!" Mr. Blackbourne said sternly.

Sean smirked at him. "Oh! But you are wrong, Owen! A hospital is the perfect place to get drunk! You will receive help immediately then!"

Owen turned to Sean and the two stared at each other, fighting for dominance on this matter while Luke quietly passed out the shots.

When Luke stepped up beside Owen he gave the older boy a mischievous smile and nodded in North's direction subtly.

Owen sighed exasperated and sat down on his chair, accepting the tequila shot that Luke had offered him.

He could only imagine Miss Sang's reaction to the fiasco that was going to issue.

......

The shift in the air was what woke me up. That and the sudden scent of vanilla in the room.

Luke didn't make a single noise as he entered and walked over to where I was laying down, sprawled over Gabriel's body.

If I weren't half-asleep yet I would be bushing at being caught in a compromising position but as it was I was feeling far too lethargic and comfortable to care right now.

Luke's hand suddenly rested on my lower back, palm flat against my thin t-shirt, and he started rubbing it up to my shoulder blades and back down again with a firm, massaging touch.

If I were a cat I would be purring from the feel of his hand on me.

"Wakey-wakey, Cupcake!" he murmured by my ear.

His hand kept moving downward until it was almost at my butt. I stopped breathing and his hand stopped just short of reaching my backside. I blushed and my eyes shot open to stare into mischievous, chocolate eyes.

He leaned down and pecked me on the nose.

"I have to show you something!" he said, his amused smirk making me instantly wary, but I got up from the bed and followed him to Sean's office.

Opening the door for me he made a "Ta-da!" sound and stepped out of the way so I could enter.

When I did I couldn't believe the sight before me.

There were six, very drunk boys on the floor.

Even Owen looked completely inebriated.

I felt outrage grown in me. They were drunk!

My hands went to my hips and my foot started tapping the floor, my mind flying with the dire possibilities running through it.

Owen rose from the floor shakily and stumbled over to me, putting one arm over my shoulders he leaned down until his face was right in front of mine and said, "I looovee vyoou, Darling!"

He stumbled a little, almost taking us both to the floor.

"I loooveee eeeveryone!" He went on. "All of my bothers... BROTHERS!"

I tried to hold in my laugh. Owen was a loving drunk.

I sighed and separated myself from him, telling him to go to sleep a little.

Looking at the other drunks on the floor I saw that they were already asleep.

I walked over to the desk and took a permanent marker that I found there.

I looked back to Luke and pointed to his brother. North was so drunk he was sleeping with his head in Silas lap.

"Take off his pants." I ordered him.

His eyes widened and then he smirked at me.

......

North woke up with a splitting headache and a bad taste on his mouth.

Raising his face from the pillow he looked up right into Silas' crotch.

Stumbling back in horror he fell on his butt with a grunt.

"Fuck!" he said.

His ears were ringing, looking around a little dazedly he saw that something was amiss but couldn't put his finger on it, his brain still sluggish from all the alcohol they had consumed yesterday.

Then Blackbourne woke up and raised his head.

The man had roses drawn all over one side of his face, going down to his neck.

Looking around he saw that all of brothers had an assortment of drawings somewhere on their skin, a few on the face, some in arms, legs, chest... bare arms, legs and chests.

They were all dressed only in their boxers.

North walked over to the mirror in the office and just stared confusedly at his unblemished reflection, there was no drawing in him, or so he thought until he saw the swirling lines by his hipbone, leading to his back.

Turning around and looking over his shoulder he saw that the drawing continued over his butt and lowered his boxers to take a look.

He was startled by what he saw.

The drawing was a tribal arrow pointing to a phrase drawn in uppercase text:

"PROPERTY OF A BLONDE BIMBO!"

Shit! She'd claimed his butt!

AN: 941 words

Just a shortie to hopefully make you laugh ;)