Chapter 36. Academy - Request

Once all of the boys had all woken up grumbling from splitting headaches Sean had gone in search of treatment for their "malady". We spent the whole morning in the hospital, visiting with Gabriel and Victor.

They would spend the rest of the day in the hospital, in observation, and be discharged at night to be taken to Owen's house until they were both feeling better. Gabriel was feeling fine already, but Victor still needed some watching.

As soon as the others were all feeling well enough to leave we split and went out on our way, some going home, others going on missions for the academy.

Kota took me to his house. It was his day off and his mother and sister weren't at home.

Arriving at his room he handed me a green dress that he took from his closet, saying that there were other things in the first drawer to the dresser.

Considering the blush on his cheeks I guessed that by "other things" he meant bras and underwear.

I blushed and walked over to the dresser, grabbing what I needed before locking myself in the bathroom and taking a well-deserved bath.

Once I was finished I left the bathroom to find an already showered Kota folding back his bed's blankets.

He looked up at me when I approached him and the bed, his expression thoughtful before he nodded his head in silence, as if reaching a silent decision about something.

His commanding green eyes focused on me and he adjusted his glasses with a finger, saying. "Yesterday was a very emotional and tiring day. Even after your nap at the hospital you look ready to drop, Sweetie. Come lie down a little." The last was an order. Kota, the head of the family was worried about her health and demanding that she rest.

I smirked at him, feeling the Luke-side of my person rising to shine.

"You know you don't need to make excuses to get me on your bed, Kota." I practically purred at him.

He blushed, his eyes widening.

Big mistake.

She couldn't help herself. It had been a very tiring day and her defenses were down, her self-control completely lost.

I walked over to him until there was only a breath between us and raised my hand, delicately pinching one of his cheeks.

He looked confused for a second and then smiled at me with amusement.

"What are you doing?" he asked, the command of his voice gone, his tone light and amused.

"You are too cute when you blushes, Kota." I told him with a soft smile in my face.

He blushed even redder, his eyes widening a little in surprise. His green eyes were so beautiful I couldn't stop staring at then.

The uncertainty and hope in then made me snap. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and sealed my lips to his, in a kiss that I would never forget.

It took him a half-second to respond, but once he did he practically devoured me. His arms went around my waist, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, my fingers going into his hair.

He started to walk and I brushed his ears. He growled against my mouth and I felt his body tremble. I smiled. Gotcha.

Soon I felt my back hitting the bed, but I didn't let go, our kissing never stopping as he moved me until he had me exactly where he wanted me, lying on his bed, my legs around his waist, his weigh over my body.

His arms were on either side of my head, the only things keeping him from crushing me to the mattress.

His body against mine was bringing me sensations I had never felt before and I craved more. I craved his hands running over my skin, my hands finding more spots that would make him growl and groan like he had done before.