Chapter 5- Good Decision

"Now you're all fed and dressed" Molly smiled as she finished buttoning Junior's Babygro. Molly tried not to think about how life was going to change now Cristiano was back. It had just been her and Junior the last few weeks. The last few crazy weeks she thought. The night feeds and looking after Junior and Katia's boys at times was making Molly tired. But she felt different. She felt better. The pregnancy had taken it out of her. She had been so weak and tired when Cristiano showed up at her hotel room.

                         ******************Flashback******************

"Would you stay and take care of my baby?" Cristiano asked. "Yes I'll stay" Molly said quickly. The words escaping her mouth before she could even think. He unclenched his fists at her words. "Ok" he said fisting his hands into his pockets. "Amm right well we should get you back to the house so" Cristiano said. "Now?" she asked. "Ya I guess. You go and get dressed" he said. "Oh ya" she mumbled looking down at her robe. She had forgotten what she was wearing. "Anytime you like" he said.

"Patience was never you thing" Molly replied as she stood. "Wow" she said as her legs gave way and she sat on the bed. "Molly" he yelled rushing to her. "Are you ok?" he asked. He reached out to touch her but stopped himself. "I'm fine. I guess I stood too quickly" she said moving to stand again. He stood as she stood. His arms ready in case she felt weak again. "Have you eaten today?" he asked and watched as she took a deep breath. "Amm," she said. "Damn it Molly you just had a baby. Did you not hear what Dr. Alex said? You need to take care of yourself. That means eating" he yelled. "She also said I needed to rest which I was doing. I haven't eaten because I was asleep. And don't yell at me" she shouted before moving past him and into the bathroom.

The door shut with a loud bang and Cristiano gripped the edge of the vanity table. "Urgh" he said banging on the top. "She never does what she is told" he said.

He was crazy. He had a plan and he should stick with it. He looked at the screen of his phone. He stared at the picture he had taken of Junior last night. It would only be for a few months, A few months until his son was stronger and bigger. And so his family could see that Molly was ok. He couldn't be dealing with all their worries over her if they didn't know where she was. This way they could see she was healthy. See that she was fit to leave for good he thought.

The pain on her face when she opened the door he thought. It was worst the night he had picked her up and put her into the shower. The night they had first attempted to have sex. She thought it was Dr. Frenz touching her when it had been Cristiano. She had shut everyone out after Dr. Frenz's attack. She had looked so lost when she opened the door. She hadn't answered all their calls. He thought she could have..................He took a seat on the bed. He texted Hugo to meet him at the room. Cristiano's knees bounced as he sat on the bed. What the hell was he doing?

He asked her and she said yes. He was crazy. It wasn't the plan he thought as he heard the bathroom door open.

He looked up from his lap as Molly dressed in the clothes she wore when she left the clinic, slowly made her to towards him. He watched as she placed a white blanket into the bag on the bed and zipped it up. Molly could feel his eyes on her as she shakily took her phone in her hand. She proceeded to switch the phone on when it slipped it of her hand and onto the ground.

As she moved to bend down to pick it up, a surge of pain swept through her body and she winced. "I'll pick it up" Cristiano said shifting of the bed as Molly took a seat on the side of the bed holding her side. "Here" he said handing the phone out to her. "Thanks" she muttered. He moved back to lean against the wall and watched her frown as the phone beeped with all the missed calls and messages. "Just tell them you fell asleep" he said reading her mind that she didn't mean to worry everyone. Molly took a deep breath and closed her eyes.