Chapter 82- Pep Talks

Molly head a light knock on her bedroom door and looked up as it opened. "Hi" she said in surprise as Cristiano came into view. "Mana" he said closing the door behind him. "I was wondering where he got to" he said nodding to Junior who was sat in Molly's lap as she laid under the covers in the bed. "He woke a while ago" she said. "And you bought him in here to watch cartoons" he smiled at the TV.

"I was comfy in here before he woke up and they are doing numbers" she said pointing to the screen. "You can never start learning too early" she pouted and he laughed. "I'm just messing with you. But I'll remember you said that when I'm trying to teach him to play football" he said. "I doubt that will happen" she muttered knowing she won't be around by the time it would even be possible for Junior to attempt to play the game his father loved. "You're up early" Molly said. "I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. So I thought I would come see my son. Anyway it's not that early" he shrugged. "You wouldn't have said that when this one woke up for his morning feed" she said tickling the giggly baby in her lap.

"Remember the good times when you could set you clock by him wanting to be fed" Cristiano said taking a seat on the bed. "Ya he's a little bit undecided when he's hungry lately" Molly said. "At least he started to like drinking from a bottle now though" he said. "Maybe he just likes when you feed him" Molly said. I hope so Cristiano thought.

"Although no bottles for his first and last feeds of the day" Cristiano said. "Ya no bottle at those times" Molly smiled down at Junior. "At least you get to spend most of the day with him" Cristiano sighed sadly. "Cristiano you are working. It's not like you are trying not to spend time with him" Molly said. "Ya but today" he said. "You won't be gone all day" Molly said. "These shoots take ages Molly. And we have to hurry from training. It's two days before a match for heaven sake" he said. "I know you would rather be doing your usually pre pre pre match thingy but all the others are in the same boat" she said and he laughed. "What?" she asked. "Pre pre match thingy" he laughed. "You know what I mean" she said kicking her foot under the bed against his leg. "Did you just kick me?" he asked. "No" she lied.

"So are you looking forward to today?" he asked stretching out on the bottom of the bed. "I don't know. It's a lot. Like making sure Jorge's clients are ok is one thing, but I've had the rest of the guys agents in my ear telling me to make this happens, don't let them photograph this players left side" Molly said. "Mols the shoot will be fine" Cristiano said. "Easy for you to say. All you have to do is stand in front of the camera being told how hot you look" she said. "It's also surprisingly tiring and the last place I want to be today" he said. "I know. And you will get time with Junior today" she said. "And you will be fine. Jorge wouldn't have asked you to run things if he didn't think you could do it Molly" Cristiano said turning on his side to look at her. "But what if I can't" she said.

"Molly" he said. "Well come on Ronaldo. I'm 20 years old. I know nothing about football or photoshoots. I can barely managed a baby not to mind all the other people that are going to be there today" she said. "One if any of the other agents have a problem tell them to piss off and tell them they should do their jobs. Two you know about football, since you know I'm the best" he winked at her making her laugh.

"Three you can get my teammates do nearly anything without so much a breaking a sweat. Trust me they won't be any trouble to you and four" he paused. "You look after him better than any of us" he said. "Well I'm his personal cow so it's hard not to" she shrugged. "Mols" he said. "Do you want to go to Papa" Molly said standing Junior on his feet. "You said you want to spend time with him" she said to Cristiano. "Thanks" he said as he took his son from her.

"He's getting so big" Cristiano said. "Stop saying it like that" she said resting her head against the head board. "Like what?" he asked laying Junior down beside him on the bed. "Like you're missing out. Cristiano you spend a lot of time with him. You shouldn't feel guilty for providing for your son" she said. "But I missed a lot the first few months" he mumbled. "And you've made up for it" she said. "Do you think he knows who I am?" he asked looking down at Junior who was playing with a Teddy bear. "Yes" she replied quickly. "How can you be so confident?" he asked.